EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victoria Morello - Omnimessage

Go down

Victoria Morello - Omnimessage Empty Victoria Morello - Omnimessage

Post by mia_the_human Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:02 pm

I am sending this out now in the case of my death. Do not read this until one of the two happens: I die or I survive London entirely.

As much as it may seem that I was fearless, I was not. I had a fear of death. When I first joined the second MSRC, I fought to live. As more and more time passed, and as I grew with you, I fought to win and I fought in the name of the amazing men I had met, and in the name of the Alliance. One thing did not change, however, until I was met with London; I fought before the Alliance for my own life since I was twelve because of my condition, and I worked incredibly hard on shaping my life into what I wanted it to be. I was scared to die for anyone but myself and Adande. I had never met a group of people more capable of amazing things and more passionate about what truly matters than the second MSRC, and living and fighting with these people allowed me to say that my depression is cured. Know that I was not afraid of death when I passed, and for this group, I would do it a million times over. I love all of you. Goodbye.

I love you, Adande.

mia_the_human

http://thetwowickedsisters.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down