EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LtCmd Adande Greene's Logs

Go down

LtCmd Adande Greene's Logs Empty LtCmd Adande Greene's Logs

Post by Scout Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:20 pm

Loading Field Report
...AAR
 Loaded

>Selected AAR #001
>9/12/2186 

SUBJECT: After Action Report

1. This after action report is prepared by Liuetenant Commander Adande Greene

2. The following is information regarding the contingency itself:

Deployed Location:  Southern Chicago Trench 512

Deployed COs:  Liuetenant Commander Adande Greene, Captain Vasili Kozlov

Deployed NCOs: GyC Flynt Thatcher, SvC Jason Kelce

Deployed JNCOs: Cpl Victoria Morello

Duration of Site Survey: Long-Term

Duration of Deployment:  Still Active

Contingency Purpose: In support of Army Group Union

3. Potential Sources of Supply: Underground complexes and bunkers , northern unoccupied buildings

4. Objectives Completed: Destroyed Reaper Ground Anti-Air (3x), engaged and held off hostile forces along trench 512.

5. DB Count

Allied Infantry lost: 0

Hostile Infantry destroyed: 14

Allied Equipment lost: 1 UT-47 Kodiak belonging to the 53rd

Hostile Equipment lost: 3 Anti-Air guns

6. Company Status

Equipment: Medium

Ammo: Low

Food: Medium

Water: High

Morale: High-Average

Closing AAR #001
Loading Personal Logs
Personal Log loaded.

>Selected Entry #01

Vicky got me into this personal log stuff. I guess I can attach it to the AARs so I can keep easy track of it, I'll just have to make sure to not ever send this stuff into the wrong source. I'm sure Vicky will try to make her way into it again soon anyways. I don't know what to really talk about, as I already typed everything that happened in the AAR. It's weird to me to write out this but I guess I'll try. I've been trying to keep this company together and thus far I think I've done better then anyone else could. I just have to keep reminding myself what we're fighting here for. The stakes are too high to fuck up and there's no room for mistakes in a time like this. I can't afford it and neither can my men. We just lost three Pv2s in what seemed to be a back-to-back action, and we're losing marines faster then we're getting them. We're losing people out there, valuable lives that were taken by the Reapers. This conflict cannot drag on and the Catalyst needs to be completed. I value every one of my soldier's lives and the awful part is that no longer can I promise anyone anything. 

The only thing I can promise is that I will not let Vicky fall to this conflict. I can't. 

I don't have anything else to write. Maybe later.
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down

LtCmd Adande Greene's Logs Empty Re: LtCmd Adande Greene's Logs

Post by Scout Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:31 am

Loading Field Report
...AAR
 Loaded

>Selected AAR #002
>9/15/2186 

SUBJECT: After Action Report

1. This after action report is prepared by Liuetenant Commander Adande Greene

Deployed Location:  Cipritine, Palaven

Deployed COs:  Liuetenant Commander Adande Greene

Deployed NCOsGyC Flynt Thatcher, SvC Jason Kelce, OpC Genos Primus

Deployed JNCOs: Cpl Victoria Morello, Cpl Sam Chevalier

Duration of Site SurveyOne hour

Duration of Deployment:  Four hours

Contingency Purpose: In support of Alliance Fleet and Turian and Krogan battlegroup 'Outset'

3. Potential Sources of SupplyNone

4. Objectives CompletedRelieved pressure from 114th Infantry Company (Turian), extracted General Maximus Suldros and OpC Genos Primus

5. DB Count

Allied Ships lost: 40 Krogan Frigates, 25 Turian Frigates, 8 Turian Crusiers, 2 Turian Carriers

Hostile Ships destroyed: 1 (disabled)

Allied Troops lost: 1,200 Krogan, 2,925 Turians

Hostile Troops lost: 294 confirmed kills on the surface

6. Company Status

EquipmentHigh

AmmoHigh

FoodHigh

WaterHigh

MoraleHigh-Average

Closing AAR #002
Loading Personal Logs
Personal Log loaded.

>Selected Entry #02

I guess I should write after all this. First thing's first Chevalier is back. I told everyone I would save him. I meant it. He's different and he hurt Vicky already, so. I don't know how I feel about him even being around. But that doesn't matter, there's too much to go on to let personal feelings get in the way of winning this war. I need to save any anger or spite I have for the Reapers. Primus is back as well, but I'll touch on that later.

I almost hurt Jason. I saw him peeking on Vicky like a freak.

I realized two days ago that I and Thatcher are all that's left of the original group. And Stolarz -- but me and him are the only marines still here. He's really my only brother left. He means a lot to me.

We were set for Palaven -- when we arrived it was awful. It looked like Earth. We had to break through a Reaper barricade, we fought 25 Reapers head on and we engaged them with more then triple their numbers, however the entire Krogan and Turian fleet was destroyed. We lost a lot of men in just a couple of minutes. The Constantinople was tasked with ensuring the survival of the troop carriers, we got all of the troop carriers to Palaven except for one. I hope that God has mercy on those we lost. The Constantinople was able to disable a Reaper that tried to stop us, it was a close call.

When we landed, we fought our way through a tunnel. Right off the bat, things were rough. We engaged dozens and dozens of cannibals and marauders, we eventually got through. We fought a banshee, and I killed the bastard myself.  I think Vicky liked that or something, but I was just doing what I would have to do ensure everyone's survival.

We met up with a Turian commander in a defendable position, he told us the way of the general, so we didn't waste any time moving. Halfway there, we got pinned in the street by Reaper forces everywhere, and then this Brute came out and really messed us up. It broke Kelce's ankle and broke his hipbone, it threw Thatcher and Chevalier.  We eventually took the thing out and after we were able to, we moved to the objective.

We had to do some building crawling but we finally got to the position of the general. We tore through it, coming out on a flank. We had to kill a hundred of those things right there. Once we got in, I pulled up all the marines, scrambling as I was still getting shot at by Reaper forces. Once everyone was over, I saw the general, and I saw Primus. It's so good to have him back, I've known him for a long time and he's a damn good soldier and brother. Even if he's a little ugly.

Just after that, a damned Destroyer class landed just down the block and started to fire near us, we pulled out in less then a minute after holding back an onslaught of Reapers infantry forces-- God it was brutal. I'm glad we all got out of there.

Once we got back I had another nightmare. I saw my mother and my sister, dead in the rubble. I heard the whispers of my name from my fallen marines through the dead trees and fog. I saw this shadowy figure I've seen muitiple times now, I chased it and I chased it -- and usually it would just catch on fire and evaporate, and I would wake up. This time was different.

The figure turned and looked at me, it begin to slowly up in flames, and suddenly, the figure was Vicky.
Scout
Scout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:55 pm

Loading Field Report
...AAR
 Loaded

>Selected AAR #003
>9/20/2186 

Deployed Location:  Northern Italy

Deployed NCOs: GyC Flynt Thatcher, SvC Jason Kelce, OpC Genos Primus

Deployed JNCOs: Cpl Victoria Morello, Cpl Sam Chevalier

Duration of Site Survey: Two Hours

Duration of Deployment:  Three Days

Contingency Purpose: In support of Alliance Army Group Cross, assistance in moving 'The Cannon' as well as securing a ridge with high defensive importance.

3. Potential Sources of Supply: Ruined towns outside of Venice

4. Objectives Completed: Relived pressure from the 13th Mountain Infantry, secured Northern Ridge, disabled and destroyed one Destroyer Class Reaper, moved the Cannon to it's secured position.

5. DB Count

Allied Ships lost: None

Hostile Ships destroyed: 1 (disabled)

Allied Troops lost: 164 Alliance Soldiers from 13th Infantry

Hostile Troops lost: 81 confirmed kills

6. Company Status

Equipment: Low

Ammo: Low

Food: Low

Water: Low

Morale: Average

Closing AAR #003
Loading Personal Logs
Personal Log loaded.

>Selected Entry #03

Northern Italy was interesting. Fighting in the mountainous terrian was something I haven't done since my N7 training days. When we landed, we found ourselves in a reconstructed Roman coliseum that was being held by remnants of the 7th Mechanized, they were attempting to assist the 13th Mountain Infantry in securing a ridge and moving the Cannon to it's position to allow it to fire into Rome. 

We were able to get our bearings quickly and begin to move towards the ridge. We got caught in a Reaper ambush in a town at a cross road, they were firing from nearly every window, rooftop, and direction. The only thing that saved us was two ruined trucks that gave us barely enough cover. A Banshee teleported into the heat of the battle, and me and Vicky destroyed it together. I think she considered that a date. That's weird, but she's mine so whatever.

After the ambush, a Destroyer class landed about three hundred meters away, I took all of our marines and put us in cover out of sight. From that position, we could see the bridge and the ridge, it was under heavy fire. As we approached, a hail of gunfire from the ridge and from our position pinned the Reaper forces caught in between. They were mowed down, and we were given access to the hill.

We had to hold the hill whilst the 7th Mechanized moved the Cannon, they used vehicles to move it and to defend it, which gave them a lot more speed after they followed our cleared path. After the Cannon was put into position, the Destroyer Class was just taking notice. It stomped over the mountain, moving straight towards us. The Cannon was set down, and I knew I had to fire it.

I ordered Vicky and Thatcher to get alongside the gun. Vicky enabled the gun, whilst Thatcher primed it. I stood alongside a corporal from the 13th Mountain to invoke the Reaper to open. It slid it's huge plates back, and I watched as it's beam charged up. I and the Corporal stood on a high rock, the only thing visible to the Reaper. I awaited the perfect moment to fire, as it's beam fired itself, it destroyed the huge bridge in a sweeping motion bottom to top. Just as the fired, I ordered Vicky to enable the gun, as it hit the bridge, I ordered Thatcher to prime the gun, and as it went past the bridge, I hit the fire button.

I've never heard a sound so loud in my life. A dreadnought weapon firing just ten meters away, it was massive and soothing, an odd combination I guess. But it was fierce, it hit the Destroyer class right in it's exposed area where it fires it beam, it slammed its legs around before falling, disabled, it took half the mountain with it, and I think that's what destroyed it.

The next day we scavenged and did various things such as setting up patrol routes, supply lines, and other logistical stuff.

We lost that fine corporal as well. You'll be missed, Samuel Kelce.

Last edited by Scout on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scout
Scout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Loading Field Report
...AAR
 Loaded

>Selected AAR #004
>9/21/2186 

Deployed Location:  Rome, Italy

Deployed NCOs: GyC Flynt Thatcher, SvC Jason Kelce, OpC Genos Primus

Deployed JNCOs: Cpl Victoria Morello, Cpl Nade Ester

Duration of Site Survey: Zero

Duration of Deployment:  Six

Contingency Purpose: In support of Alliance Army Group Cross, extracting the 32nd Engineering Company to assist on Cataylst

3. Potential Sources of Supply: Leftovers of Alliance Outposts

4. Objectives Completed: Located and extracted the remaining 32nd Engineers

5. DB Count

Allied Ships lost: None

Hostile Ships destroyed: None

Allied Troops lost: 41 members of the 32nd Company

Hostile Troops lost: 72 confirmed kills

6. Company Status

Equipment: Low

Ammo: Low

Food: Low

Water: Low

Morale: Average

Closing AAR #004
Loading Personal Logs
Personal Log loaded.

>Selected Entry #04

Operational wise, Rome was ifty, physically, Rome was a ruined diaster. Every street was filled with debris and littered with holes caused from explosions and the months of fighting. Every building was collapsed and everything was oblierated. We landed in an old Alliance hardpoint, which was destroyed and overran by husks, more then likely. There was barely any time to investigate, a Destroyer class landed across the street pratically and it killed Private First Class Reed Beckham.  I barely saw him as the Reaper evaporated him. I was just speaking to him -- I heard him tell Vicky how he'd be there if she needed anything, and a split second later - gone. He didn't deserve that, no one here deserves any of this.

The Destroyer forced us underground, there was nothing left of Beckham but we didn't even have a chance to say anything, it all happened so fast. I had to gather the marines and will them depper into the underground. We were in abandon tunnels, it was extremely dark. The glow of husks was nearly the only thing we could all see. We had to climb through the rubble of the tunnels to get to the expected location of the 32nd, but of course they weren't there. The position was overran, and we found about four bodies. Me and Uriel came to the conclusion that they must've escaped, as five bodies does not represent the 32nd. We found an escape hatch that lead to even deeper and darker tunnels, and we took the risk and followed it. We found more husks and some 32nd down there, both parties dead. It was a horrific sight however it did mean we were going the right way.

Eventually, we found ourselves back to the surface, and the 32nd was stuck on a street that was seperated from the main plaza by a huge hole in the ground that a Reaper had created earlier.  I met up with 1st Liuetenant Gary Hewitt, the commanding officer of the 32nd. We stuffed ourselves in a building, the only one accessible really, that had a line of sight down the street and into the plaza as well as cover. We were pinned there for a while but we would've been destroyed if we stayed in the street. Vicky and Primus were hit by a Muarader sniper. I was able to locate and kill the fucker. 

The Destroyer class Reaper was still blocking our only way out. I took Nosins, Hewitt, and I out to see if we can get a tracker to get on the thing so the Cannon could hit it, and we found ourselves in a building about two blocks away from the rest of the marine's location. Nosins had the track, however, the Reaper turned and fired its beam directly into the building, like it knew we were going to be there. Me and Hewitt dove out, however Nosins got stuck on a rebar that collapsed and he didn't make it. 

Me and Hewitt ran back to the position, the Reaper began to stumble towards the marine's location, it fired beams but it mostly was beams on the plaza. Once we got back, I dug into a position outside the building in the front with the tracker. I stared down the Reaper as it slid it's plates to engage us. I had a feeling that I should just run, I should get out of the way, but I knew the stakes were too high to have second thoughts. I held the tracker on it so tightly, I could hear Uriel thanking me for the time he spent with me, and how it was an honor to serve with me. I heard Vicky screaming for me to move, I could hear all my marines firing and yelling in panic, I had to hold my ground. I wasn't going to die in Rome, not before this war is over. The Tracker just clicked as the cannon fired from sixty miles away, however a weapon that powerful travels at near light speed, and it hit the Reaper dead on, it stumbled around and didn't seem to have the same affect it had on the one in Northern Italy, but it was enough to allow us all to pile out of the building and make a last effort run to the kodiak pick up position about three blocks away. We sprinted past the Reaper as it slammed it's legs around, attempting to stablize, we killed cannibals and Mauarders as they attempted to stop us. No one else was dying that day. I got everyone I could out of Rome, and we went straight back home.

31 members of the 32nd survived and are now working on the Catalyst. One of my marines asked me if it was all worth it.

The sacrifices of Beckham and Nosins won't be forgotten. This mission wasn't an option. It had to be completed.
Scout
Scout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Loading Field Report
...AAR
Loaded

>Selected AAR #004
>9/29/2186

Deployed Location: Benning, Arcturus Stream, Euler System

Deployed COs: Liuetenant Commander Adande Greene, 1st Lieutenant Charles Larson, Captain Vasili Kozlov, Field Commander Maximus Aurelius (Turian Blackwatch)

Deployed NCOs: OpC Haneef Holland, OpC David Cardenas, OpC Alejandra Vazquez, GyC Victor Smith, GyC Kravus Nixis, GyC Jay Groot, SvC Thomas Williams , SvC Jason Kelce

Deployed JNCOs: NA

Duration of Site Survey: Six hours

Duration of Deployment: Two days

Contingency Purpose: Transport Leviathan Enthrallment Devices behind enemy lines to distrupt troop movement and to enthrall larger Reaper forces.

3. Potential Sources of Supply: Leftovers of colonies

4. Objectives Completed: Three Devices transported and placed behind enemy lines

5. DB Count

Allied Ships lost: None

Hostile Ships destroyed: Two Sovereign Class Reapers

Allied Troops lost: 4 (OpC Haneef Holland , OpC Alejandra Vazquez, GyC Jay Groot, Field Commander Maximus Aurelius

Hostile Troops lost: 53 confirmed kills

6. Company Status

Equipment: High

Ammo: High

Food: High

Water: High

Morale: High

Closing AAR #005
Loading Personal Logs
Personal Log loaded.

>Selected Entry #05

Me and Jason have been out on this mission for about five days now. Today was the day of our main objective . I had received an email from Admiral Hackett last Saturday , asking me to lead a team of N5-N7 members to lay these "Enthrallment Devices" behind enemy lines . I was told Shepard had a hand in getting these things. I'll touch back on that later.

First order of business me and Jason took the Constantinople and the crew out to the Migrant Fleet. We found Canas family and we laid her there to rest. It was difficult for Jason. I spoke to the family and attended the funeral. It's customary for the captain of a Quarians ship to speak and to send the coffin out to space . I stood in front of about 40-50 Quarians while I spoke of Cana. I told them how vital she was to the crew, I spoke of how she was a hard worker yet soft at heart, she cared for everyone on the ship. Most importantly I reminded them how she was more then just a crew mate. She was my friend , her loss will hurt us all dearly. That hurt will be focused on the enemy , the Reapers . Jason spoke about her before I did, but I told him together we'll send her coffin. Me and Jason stayed with the family for the day to help them grieve .

After that we found ourselves to Shield Station, just outside the Catalyst where it was being constructed . The Catalyst , whatever it is, it's massive . I don't think I've seen a structure that big besides the Citadel itself . I had a chance to meet Admiral Hackett and speak to him personally . I can tell this war is putting a massive strain on the man, however he holds his composure and he's doing a damn fine job at keeping everything running smoothly . He informed me that the Constantinople will be our mode of transport and that the rest of the team was sent directly to Benning. I had a debrief on Benning. It's messy. There's a whole militia army stationed there , it's amazing what they've accomplished . I was told my team would be awaiting me at a small temporary outpost set up by the Arcturus First Division, that's the militia division.

We had gathered all the men minus one, it was unidentified who was left but we only had an hour before we had to move. Finally a Kodak dropped off the last man. The only other N7 operative , Captain Vasili Kozlov. It was great to see him and brought a lot of comfort to know he was still alive and now ironically enough under my command.

The First Division brought us the first crate that held the device, when I saw what it was, I was horrified . It was the same black orb I saw in the cave . The same orb that drove my marines insane , the same orb that spoke to me and attempted it's best to break me. The same orb that forced me to shoot Lambert because she would never be able to grasp her own mind again.

I didn't say anything . No one here would know that this orb lead to that situation and now was not the time to bring it up. It wasn't the time to doubt Hackett's or Shepard's judgement. It was time to move , and ----

DATA CORRUPTION
REBUILDING...
(I will post the rest letter gtg do Cancun stuff weeeee)
Scout
Scout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:58 pm

DATA CORRUPTION
REBUILDING...
SUCCESS

This objective was important. If these things worked, we could disrupt enemy movements and possibly have a whole Reaper armada under our command. The idea seems radical, but we need anything we can get at this point.

Benning has been under invasion for four months now. If it wasn't for this Arcturus First Division , this place would've been lost when the first Reaper scouts landed. Benning is surrounde by thick forests that allows the First Division to operate, they are constantly on the move , never staying in one spot for more then a day or two. Hackett has been bleeding additional forces to the First, mainly additional soldiers that have experience like actual Alliance troops, most recently about a squadron of fighters. A lot of the First are ill experienced men and women fighting for their homes. This operation would assist them greatly .

The twelve of us set out towards South Palms , the largest colony on the planet that held a million peolple alone; a low top city of colonial huts and buildings that was laid to waste by continual assault of the Reapers. It was 22:00 when we began our movements. Our objective was a communication hub that was turned into a Dragon's Teeth nest. There were endless amounts of them. We were able to make it there with little resistance . Me and Haneef personally dispatched a dozen of them. Jason stayed close to me. I told him not to do anything ballsy. The closest Reaper class was a destroyer two clicks out, and I wanted it to stay that way.

We reached the hub and we found an old underground bunker that had caved in, it was a great spot to lay the device . We set it down and almost instantly we came under heavy fire. We were surrounded by all sides in seconds and Groot was hit in the neck and died in front of us. I could hear the distant stomping of the destroyer class closing in. From out of the fog of war came a beam from the Destroyer class, still at least a click out. It hit the beams of a platform that Haneef had taken the high ground to, he hit the floor and a brute found its way on top of him. It plummeled Haneef into the ground. I ordered to prepare to move as we would 've been slaughtered if we attempted to hold our ground . Just as the order went out - Jason had been tackled by a Veneator, and out of instinct I jumped into its back and began to saw at its neck with my omniblade, Larson joined me from the front and we quickly destroyed the creature, the ordeal took so much time that the Destroyer was on top of us. I ordered everyone to evacuate on me. In a split second the Destroyer halted in its tracks, its legs folded and it fell straight towards us , we made a mad dash to safety the Turian held his ground for too long and the Field Commander never made it out once the Reaper fell right on top of him. We only found Cardenas flat on her face once the ash, dust , and rubble settle . We were all hurt. I carried Kozlov back to the encampment . I ---

DATA CORRUPTION
REBUILDING...
(I will post the rest letter gtg do Cancun stuff weeeee
Scout
Scout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:32 pm

BTW the non personal reports anyone in the 2nd MSRC has access to. All you'd need is a terminal or datapad. Only the personal logs you'd have to have Greene's personal datapad or terminal to see ICly
Scout
Scout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:25 pm

REBUILDING FAILED
LOADING NEXT FILE
Loading Field Report

Loading Field Report
...AAR Loaded

>Selected AAR #006
>10/1/2186

Deployed Location: Benning, Arcturus Stream, Euler System

Deployed COs: Liuetenant Commander Adande Greene

Deployed NCOs: None

Deployed JNCOs: None

Duration of Site Survey: 0

Duration of Deployment: One Day

Contingency Purpose: Deliver a Enthrallment Device to a Hades Cannon to destroy it, allowing the evacuation of C Company , Arcturus First Division , Medical Evac and Civilian Transport Company

3. Potential Sources of Supply: Leftovers of colonies

4. Objectives Completed: Hades Cannon destroyed . MEVCT evacuated.

5. DB Count

Allied Ships lost: None

Hostile Ships destroyed: One Hades Cannon

Allied Troops lost : 0

Hostile Troops lost: 15

6. Company Status

Equipment: None

Ammo: Low

Food: Low

Water: Low

Morale: High

Closing AAR #006
Loading Personal Logs
Personal Log loaded.

>Selected Entry #06

I can barely type this . My hands are shaking and everything is hurt . I'm officially attaching this personal report to the official. I want the 2nd MSRC to see this .

First off , I'd like to let everyone know that as of 10/1/2186 at 22:50 -- I am alive . I am alone and there's no one around me. I'm hurt.

You all should've read the official report by now . Everyone from the N7 team is dead. Except for Kozlov - he left. The remaining members , Larson - David Victor Nixus Williams -- they are KIA. Fuck --

We were caught by a Destroyer class on recon . I barely rolled from the beam but the heat hit me hard . Most of my armor is completely destroyed . My shields won't regenerate.
I was barely able to look back to where the 5 of us where , and everyone was obliterated. In a second just like that. It was horrifying. I rolled again down a large hill and I hit a tree or something on my way down , I barely navigated my way back to the position of the Medical Evac, and they were already under infantry pressure . I received minimal care because I refused to take any more supplies from the civilians . I still had device with me. I looked into it while the panic around the camp begin to rise. The infantry lines were beginning to fail and I was told the destroyer class was beginning to close in . The Kodiaks were unable to launch because of a Hades Cannon half a click out. I took it upon myself to destroy the cannon.

I slipped past the infantry holding the front and I moved through the thick forest that covers Benning. I ran into about a dozen cannibals in the tree. I was able to use my predator and incinary to take most of them out . I had to carry the device and at one point I even had to hold my own with my omniblade .

I forced myself to keep moving - I was less then 100 meters from the Cannon. I ran into a banshee and two cannibals. The cannibals were wiped quickly but the banshee held me up for 15 minutes. We traded blows but it came close to killing me when it attempt to impale me. It picked me up and I grabbed and attempted to break hold but I couldn't. It cocked back it's opposite hand -- and at that moment my omniblade activated and took off its hand - I used that moment to place half a dozen rounds into its head and kill the thing.

I moved as quick as I could the last 25 meters . Once I was underneath the Cannon, I raised the device above my head and I stood there.

Nothing was happening . It had been several minutes and I could hear Reapers closing in . I closed my eyes and I waited. All I could think about was Vicky. I hope she's reading this. In an instant the Hades Cannon halted and fell backwards , its impact threw me a couple of meters forward. I could hear the Kodiaks quickly launch for a hasty escape .

I'm here alone now .

I don't know what to say. I'm at least 40 clicks from any First Division FOB but those things change daily . I hope this report even makes it through .

If anything goes wrong. Thatcher -- you are my brother and I'd trust no one else to lead the 2nd. See everyone through this war. I know you are capable and I know you can. I'm sorry I wasn't along with you during my final hours. I know there's no Greene without Thatcher, that's why I'll always be by your side.

Vicky -- I actually don't know what to say because I have so much to tell you and I don't know if I'm capable of in such little time. I love you and I'm sorry it has to be this way. I told you I would keep you alive and this is done for you - to end this war . I want you to take my spectre funds and rebuild some of Rome for us, alright ?

I hope that I can make it out of here - but I have to leave now. This may be the last you hear of me. I'm signing off now , I can hear the marauders closing in.
Scout
Scout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:01 pm

Loading Personal Logs
Personal Log loaded.

>Selected Entry #07 

I just decided to post a personal log today. It's been long and nothing is going on - so I'll just type I guess.
I don't ever write these by themselves - but whatever. So much is different that I don't think this is a problem.
Edwards was killed today, by the Salarian. I wanted to kill him but that's not really me anymore. I think it was wrong, but I can live with it. He was a problem to all of us. I think Vicky will rest easier knowing he's gone - speaking of which me and her spent a lot of time together. I told her about all my years of N7 training, N1-N7 - and I think I fell in love with her again.

Thatcher and Kelce have been butting heads - literally. I made them sit in that pit of water and told them that the pipe lines for the toliets lead there.
They don't.
It made them work together though, so I think my job was completed.

I stumbled across Primus' personal logs. I don't usually listen to that stuff - I never do. But I thought it would be funny if I could make fun of him for having them. It was cute though, weirdly.

That's all for tonight. Admiral Hackett just sent me a transmission. I have to go to the briefing room and leave Vicky here, as she's laying on my chest right now, hopefully I can get up without waking her up.

Actually, Admiral Hackett can wait a little bit longer.

Closing Personal Logs
Personal Log closed.
Scout
Scout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:48 am

Loading Personal Logs
Personal Log loaded.

>Selected Entry #08

The stress of this war is getting to me.

Too often, I hear the voices of the men and women who have passed while under my command. I hear them in the middle of normal conversation, and I hear them more when I'm alone. They whisper my name, I hear their last words, or I hear them tell me how they're eager or proud or honored to serve under me. This war has brought unbearable pain and suffering. I've been able to keep my focus when we're on the field, but even then sometimes it slips me.

Closing Personal Logs
Personal Log closed.
Scout
Scout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down