EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connor Victus' Personal Logs

Go down

Connor Victus' Personal Logs Empty Connor Victus' Personal Logs

Post by Raptor Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:06 pm

LOGGING...

Welcome Connor R. Victus

Personal Logging Entries:

January 23rd, 2190:

[Start Entry] "Okay so how's this work..."(Unknown voice: "It's recording.")"Ah okay, thanks!... So uh... my name's Connor Robern Victus, I'm a Private 2nd Class with the Alliance Navy, currently stationed aboard the SSV Constantinople, I uh... this ship is incredible, I've truly seen nothing like it, I've really been missing out with all this space travel and everything. I've met quite a few crew members so far, watched two of them go at it in the Spar ring, the fight was intense and I could only appreciate the crew more, they act like a family here, everyone's got someone's back... I-... I hope I don't disappoint. I feel like there's a lot on my shoulders right now... I can't help but think about all my friends from the Arcturus, somehow I'm still here and they're not... it's tough, and at least their deaths give me the drive to keep moving forward, to carry on their memory because now that lies with me and me alone. Mum... I still have your book... found a photo of you in the old house, I wish you were there... I always think about the day I ran from you, and wish I had changed my mind and came back... but if I did that I probably wouldn't be alive right now... I miss you mum, wish you could see where I am now... [End Entry]

January 26th, 2190:

[Start Entry] "So uh... me again. Not sure the point of these recordings but, instead of boring Navy, Helix, or Arglack with a long talk, at least I can say my piece here. Well, just got back from my first deployment yesterday. Fighting against the Raloi, the Empire side at the least... I thought we came to the planet to make peace between the two sides, instead we turn our own weapons against the Emperor, the one who asked for our help in the first place... it felt wrong. It felt like playing god in a way, when Greene and the others voted on whose side to take, either side we'd end up butchering the one's we didn't support, and that's just what we did. I hope it's the right choice, and I trust the Commander... I may just not be used to the run of things yet... first combat op in over 2 years, even then this fight was not much compared to the reaper war but still, I forgot how it all felt, keep your head down and keep moving forward, that's what my Buddy Locke taught me back with the Arcturus, worked fine for me, can't say the same for him... when we were about to evac the empire sent some sort of... honor guard or special force unit jumped out of a ship, this guy had wings, giant blades, and a cloaking device, he was insane to take down, everyone kept a pretty settle head, the damn thing attacked Arglack, and a few others, took a good slice at Rachel, glad to see she's doing better... hell since she was wounded and had to decline Helix's wish for an Omni-blade again, I decided to take Helix up on her offer, and try to learn a thing or two with the blade. To be honest, when Helix's optics began to glow red, and her vocals changed somewhat, she became scary... doesn't mean I backed down... hell I landed an early first two strikes against her, the match seemed pretty even till I tripped up at the end, going to need a new helmet, when she hissed and countered my attack, I nearly shit myself heheh... but I'm glad I got the experience, she's offered to train me more with the blade... we had a pretty long talk, I think I also taught the Geth a new representation of pain... not a bad version but a good one, hopefully she understands what I meant to say, and uses it as a drive to fight harder when the time needs it, she has that patch of a bulldog, came from a man she called Jex, I read the file... I told her that Jex's memory lives on in her now, and it's her duty to keep on living for the sake of his memory. I think Arglack understood it too, talked about his dad a lot, I did some research on the extranet... it was... there's a feeling of depression I have now for a guy like Arglack...  a shit way to watch your father die... I don't know this Abraham bastard too well, but I hope we can catch him soon, kinda what to see what a pissed off Krogan can do to a puny man like Abe... I may be in over my head... I'm happy to be apart of this crew and finally making friends... I hope it doesn't all go to shit again like it did on Earth...oh yeah, won my first spar match against Private Jiro, he owes me one of those reaper war packs now when they come out...[End Log]
Raptor
Raptor

Back to top Go down

Connor Victus' Personal Logs Empty Re: Connor Victus' Personal Logs

Post by Raptor Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:59 am

Febuary 16th, 2190:

[Start Entry] "Uh, Hospital Corpsman Connor Victus, personal logs... We've been in these trenches on Ontarom for a few days, yet it's felt like forever since I've been on the ship. Medical supplies are starting to wear down... morale for some seems to be running low. *Sighs and the grunts in a sort of laugh* I've been wounded twice now, both from artillery. Seems the shrapnel can't find other targets... that was selfish. I'm glad it's not someone else, I'd rather be the one taking rounds instead of treating someone else, or opening my first body bag as a corpsman. Banner said I need to stop trying to be a hero, I'm not trying to be in anyway... but I'm not going to let more names fill up that damn wall. I've already lost one friend. Acina and I had some good laughs and I can't stop blaming myself for not being there that mission... perhaps something else would've happened... I took an oath joining the corpsmen ranks. Semper Fortis, it's an old earth saying... always courageous. I almost lost Helix yesterday... I don't know what I would've done. I mean I would've continued on just like everyone expects me to, but... I don't know. It was a fear I haven't felt before, the fear of loosing someone I really care about. Helix and I talked a long while tonight... she's expressed her wants to be able to live a normal life... I vow to make sure she gets that far, so help me god... if you're listening... keep my legs walking when the need arises, and tear me down when I'm finished. But until then don't take anyone else... not before I've done my part. End log." [End Log]
Raptor
Raptor

Back to top Go down