EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LtCmd Dontae Greene

Go down

LtCmd Dontae Greene Empty LtCmd Dontae Greene

Post by Scout Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:17 am

Selected Personnel File.

>...
>...
>...
>  Greene, Dontae :: Log Selected.
Loading Personnel File.
Completed.
>...
Viewing.

Unit Identification Information

LtCmd Dontae Greene E0d2599073fd7d539638499ba53036ab--beautiful-men-beautiful-people
LtCmd Dontae Greene Maxresdefault

Unit Name: Dontae Greene
Unit Aliases: Commander, Greene
Unit Gender: Male
Unit Species: Human, Earthborn
Unit Race: Mixed, black and white.
Unit Ranking: Lieutenant Commander

Physical Appearance:
5'11|In Uniform|Helmet Off|Rough Beard|Light Skin|Hazel Green Eyes|Commanding Voice|Lean Build|Excellent Posture|

Unit Vocals: TBD

Marine General Information.

Unit training: Systems Alliance Marine Basic Training, N1-N7 Training, AOCS, AAVT
Unit Assignment: SSV Antioch, 108th Combined Arms Unit
Operational Status: Active
Unit Casualty Status: Alive
Previous Post: SSV Orleans

Unit Faction Relationships

Faction Allegiance: Systems Alliance
Listed Liked Factions: Turian Hierarchy, Loyal Attican Systems
Listed Disliked Factions: The Council
Listed Neutral Factions: N/A
Hostile Factions: State of Gatol, The Attican Protectorate

Unit Personnel Relationships.

Affectionate: 

Liked: 

Lysinna T'Kelce has been a vital aide to my company for two years now. She is an expert and a professional. From meeting her at Fort Armstrong, she has come along way. I'm hoping that she will continue to prove to be a capable leader.

I met Pom Sujin when she was in basic. I'm not sure if the whole loner thing is how she really is or not, because I can never tell. What I can tell, however, is that thus far she has been successful in the roles I have placed her in. I hope she continues to do that, she'll make it far here.

Serus Navalin is a hard working and effective Turian soldier under my command. The Turians are in a tough spot right now, so I'm grateful to have snagged an effective engineer to put into my unit.

Neutral:

Rob Aragon is someone I haven't spoken to much. He's kind of ugly.

Shizune Khada is a well-rounded member of my team. She works well with Navalin, and proved that today during the operation.

Eric Sanderson is someone who I feel like I'll need more time to make an opinion about. Iverson hated this guy beyond belief. So far, he seems like he just wants to show off to everyone, but that's just first impressions. Then again, those are the most important ones.

Jay Pierce is also ugly, but in a good way. I like him.

Arnold Thatcher is apparently some relative of one of my grandfather's friends. I hope he doesn't think that earns him free points.

Disliked: 

Neil Greene is my father. I can't blame him for the way he was initially. Every son wants to live up to his father, and for Neil, that must have seem impossible. He never made it far in the Alliance, nor did he do anything real in his life. I don't even know where he is now. I can understand why he was in pain, what I will never understand is the way he treated me. I set out to be better than him, and made damn sure of it. I got through my first date without him, I tied my first tie without him, I learned how to drive, shave, and fight without him. I didn't need him then and I don't need him now. 

Respected: 

Adande Greene is my grandfather. It's been over a hundred years since he did all of what he did, and it's been twenty since his passing. I personally never got to know him as much as I'd like to. I wish I would have had more time with him. I'm sure he'd have plenty of stories to tell little me.

Victoria Greene is my grandmother. The history books cite her as a member of the Constantinople crew with many ups and downs, but what she's remembered for is her actions during the date of June 7th, 2188, At FOB Craft, where she saved hundreds. That's undeniable.  She's been gone for ten years now, and the last memory I have with her was us walking her dogs when I was twelve.

Edward Hackett is a capable, effective, and well put together tank commander. That type of asset is invaluable in my company. I hope to exchange with him many more times in the future.

Feared: 

Hated: 

Unit History.

TBA
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down

LtCmd Dontae Greene Empty Re: LtCmd Dontae Greene

Post by Scout Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Update