EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adande Greene stripped of Spectre Status!

2 posters

Go down

Adande Greene stripped of Spectre Status! Empty Adande Greene stripped of Spectre Status!

Post by Lapis Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:06 am

Adande Greene stripped of Spectre Status! B04ad45a2bf7575b12595d392f3dcac4

"Yesterday the Council stripped Lieutenant Commander Adande Greene, the 2nd Human Spectre of his Spectre status, commenting that an anonymous source had brought forth, quote, 'incriminating evidence to disprove his worth as a Spectre of this Council,' end quote.  Some speculate this to be a candidate of the Human Council seat, while others speculate that a member of the Alliance itself brought forth this information. Greene's crew has also been disavowed, and considered enemies of Council Space and its allies. The Council has called for the crew to be terminated on contact, and 'too dangerous' to be kept alive.

Admiral Steven Hackett has claimed foul play, but the Council have quickly dismissed these claims. It is rumored that the SSV Constantinople was shot down by the Destiny Ascension. We reached out to a Council correspondent for comment, but have not received any at this time."

Last edited by Lapis on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lapis
Lapis

Back to top Go down

Adande Greene stripped of Spectre Status! Empty Re: Adande Greene stripped of Spectre Status!

Post by Kravis Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Phazon Corporate Offices CEO Majestic Max Vincent released a statement concerning his companie's history with Greene.

"FIrst I'd like to say that I'm appalled at the information I heard a few nights ago. My company helped Greene recover from his Injuries after the Reaper war and me and him were close friends during the two years after that terrible war. It's hard to think that he'd turn his back on everything he worked so hard to fix. We here at Phazon will do all we can to help the Council stop Greene and save those lives who he might endanger. If you're interested in helping us out then please visit our company website. As a direct message to Greene if he's watching; We won't allow you to become what Saren and Arakriel were twisted into. We will stop you. For the sake of the innocent."
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down