EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh hi

+6
mia_the_human
Kravis
Revival
Arglack
Agathon
ArtificialCodex
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oh hi - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh hi

Post by ArtificialCodex Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:22 pm

Agathon wrote:
ArtificialCodex wrote:
Agathon wrote:Yes, because we want gay Turian ERP on the server.

Fuck I've veen exposed.

I CANNOT EVEN SPELL "BEEN."

AAAAAA

exsqueeze me

You're exwheezed.
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by Arglack Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:25 pm

Oh hi - Page 2 B6e4148f44bcc73b3ccca4a0d0494a0a

say "i wont erp ON the server tho" again i dare you.
Arglack
Arglack

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathon Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:25 pm

Good luck, pal. You're gonna need a lot more than it if you want to do something here.
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:27 pm

Agathon wrote:Good luck, pal. You're gonna need a lot more than it if you want to do something here.

My ninja Varren and fuzzy bunnies will get me where I need to be here in this community, no worries!
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathon Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:28 pm

ArtificialCodex wrote:
Agathon wrote:Good luck, pal. You're gonna need a lot more than it if you want to do something here.

My ninja Varren and fuzzy bunnies will get me where I need to be here in this community, no worries!

And just like that you've lost.

Not like we expected otherwise anyway, honestly.

Fuck this shit I'm out
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:31 pm

Agathon wrote:
ArtificialCodex wrote:

I'll be serious for a second.

I joined here for the roleplay; I don't care about what dramas that may have occured / been alleged in the past. I do, in fact, have friends that roleplay here and I intend to join in on the fun. Nothing more.

I would like to, after a fair amount of time being in the community, have a turian character. That is a goal, which I am sure I will achieve with my good interactions and roleplay with the rest of the community. Won't be today, tomorrow, or next week... But like everyone else who has an nonhuman character here, I'll do my time and use that time to show my roleplay capabilities and mingle with the community. Hell, maybe I won't be able to get a turian in the end- that doesn't mean I won't try though. And if I end up getting a red light, there's always time to wait patiently until it finally turns green. I'm in no rush.
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:04 pm

Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:22 pm

ok let me put this fucknig topic to rest

vasili thank you for introducing me

everyone shut the fuck up

hey sail literally anyone ive ever talked to concerning you - current player or not, fucking hates you

and i give people the benefit of the doubt but holy shit you say the gayest fuckign shit ive ever seen in my fucking life dude like what the fuck

do some stupid shit again sail and ill fucking ban you i dont got time or patience to deal with fucking retarded niggers who drag their dicks across 5 different communities we arent like any other fucking merp i will fucking destroy you before you even get onto my server

so cut the fucking shit
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Scout wrote:ok let me put this fucknig topic to rest

vasili thank you for introducing me

everyone shut the fuck up

hey sail literally anyone ive ever talked to concerning you - current player or not, fucking hates you

and i give people the benefit of the doubt but holy shit you say the gayest fuckign shit ive ever seen in my fucking life dude like what the fuck

do some stupid shit again sail and ill fucking ban you i dont got time or patience to deal with fucking retarded niggers who drag their dicks across 5 different communities we arent like any other fucking merp i will fucking destroy you before you even get onto my server

so cut the fucking shit

I apologize, I guess I am not as skilled at satire as I thought! I very much appreciate you giving me the benefit of the doubt, and promise that you'll not regret it!

Thanks again!
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:26 pm

yeah say some shit like:

and youre fucking done

now go fucking lift a brick or do a push up or something fuck
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:28 pm

Scout wrote:yeah say some shit like:

and youre fucking done

now go fucking lift a brick or do a push up or something fuck

Will do! tongue
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:35 pm

night
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:19 am

Didn't you add me and start talking about adult art with sangheili and turians

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:05 am

Hyane_Fleischer wrote:Didn't you add me and start talking about adult art with sangheili and turians

No idea who you are.
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by Humpy Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:03 am

nice b8 m8

i r8

8/8

don't h8

just appreci8
Humpy
Humpy

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:40 am

Humpy wrote:nice b8 m8

i r8

8/8

don't h8

just appreci8

Yes.
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathon Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:51 am

ArtificialCodex wrote:
Agathon wrote:
ArtificialCodex wrote:

I joined here for the roleplay; I don't care about what dramas that may have occured / been alleged in the past. I do, in fact, have friends that roleplay here and I intend to join in on the fun. Nothing more.

I would like to, after a fair amount of time being in the community, have a turian character. That is a goal, which I am sure I will achieve with my good interactions and roleplay with the rest of the community. Won't be today, tomorrow, or next week... But like everyone else who has an nonhuman character here, I'll do my time and use that time to show my roleplay capabilities and mingle with the community. Hell, maybe I won't be able to get a turian in the end- that doesn't mean I won't try though. And if I end up getting a red light, there's always time to wait patiently until it finally turns green. I'm in no rush.

Then I'd hope you changed what you consider enjoyable roleplay, because your previous roleplay has been fucking cancer. And reading the things you've written after knowing you beforehand, it's like you've gotten fucking worse. Maybe if you show that you're not hungry for alien ass which was already a red flag to not allow you a Turian, you can make sure he isn't fucking gay. This is a roleplay dedicated to story and actual progression, not focusing on who you can fuck. This is very different from the other RP servers that have existed or still exist, it's actually good. So if you want anyone's support, I'd suggest you quit the gay shit. We're not here to jerk off to Turians, we're here for serious Military Roleplay, and actual story events and progression. Seriously, you've become so fucking hard to even listen to, it makes me want to fucking die.

And take this as constructive criticism like you claim yourself able to, because I'm actually trying to help you, believe it or not. It's your choice how you take what I say, and if you really are the way you talk about yourself, you'll come to a realization.
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:44 am

Agathon wrote:
ArtificialCodex wrote:
Agathon wrote:
ArtificialCodex wrote:

Then I'd hope you changed what you consider enjoyable roleplay, because your previous roleplay has been fucking cancer. And reading the things you've written after knowing you beforehand, it's like you've gotten fucking worse. Maybe if you show that you're not hungry for alien ass which was already a red flag to not allow you a Turian, you can make sure he isn't fucking gay. This is a roleplay dedicated to story and actual progression, not focusing on who you can fuck. This is very different from the other RP servers that have existed or still exist, it's actually good. So if you want anyone's support, I'd suggest you quit the gay shit. We're not here to jerk off to Turians, we're here for serious Military Roleplay, and actual story events and progression. Seriously, you've become so fucking hard to even listen to, it makes me want to fucking die.

And take this as constructive criticism like you claim yourself able to, because I'm actually trying to help you, believe it or not. It's your choice how you take what I say, and if you really are the way you talk about yourself, you'll come to a realization.

Your "criticism" is noted.

I'll abide by my own sexuality, thankyouverymuch.
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by drewsane12 Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Oh hi - Page 2 Tumblr10
drewsane12
drewsane12

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:50 pm

drewsane12 wrote:Oh hi - Page 2 Tumblr10
Oh hi - Page 2 Meanwhile-In-Germany_o_128087
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:13 pm

Is this an introduction or a goodbye?
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:16 pm

Mister Vasili wrote:Is this an introduction or a goodbye?

It's an intro! I'll be joining the server on friday.
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:21 pm

!!!!!
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post by Arglack Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:22 pm

if you're able to introduce a character in the middle of fucking nowhere, yeah
Arglack
Arglack

Back to top Go down

Post by drewsane12 Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:22 pm

ArtificialCodex wrote:
Mister Vasili wrote:Is this an introduction or a goodbye?

It's an intro! I'll be joining the server on friday.
+1
drewsane12
drewsane12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum