EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh hi

+6
mia_the_human
Kravis
Revival
Arglack
Agathon
ArtificialCodex
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oh hi Empty Oh hi

Post by ArtificialCodex Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:33 pm

Hello!

I suck at introductions, so here's the thing I put on my Deviantart;

Nicknames: DrtraumaTy, Doc, Sail
Moral True Neutral (Pararenegade)
Preferred Species: Sangheili (Halo) | Turians (Mass Effect) | Vortigaunts (Half Life)

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to my profile; where you see my free time being put to good use! My name is Artificial Codex, though some of you may also know me as "Sail" or "Xavier Tillman." I am an alien-addict who likes to draw, write fiction, and occasionally play video games! Nice to meet ya!

If you want to chat, feel free to shoot me a note! That, or you can add me on Discord / Steam (I'll provide my steam username: Artificial Codex

Alright, so now I'm inspired to write a little bit more.

I am a Turian addict (as a couple of my friends here might already know), I just love their culture and looks! Right now I am writing a series called "Mass Effect: Impunity," which focuses on the recoveryof a turian intelligence agent after being rescued from the terrible clutches of a major crime organization. If any of you are interested, I can share my series on the forums! Icould always usesome second opinions.

My goal here is to be loved enough (with use of super soft bunnies and ninja varren) to be allowed a Turian character. I hear that'll take time as well as consideration of my interactions with the community; to which I do not doubt will be optimal!

So yeah... This intro sucks, but regardless; I look forward to interacting with your characters in server. See you starside!

Last edited by ArtificialCodex on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Oh hi Empty Re: Oh hi

Post by Agathon Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Don't even try it here, Sail.

There's just too many things wrong with this that i don't even want to bother explaining.

Last edited by Agathon on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arglack Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:35 pm

Oh look.

Dont fucking advert your discord on the forums.
Arglack
Arglack

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:39 pm

Agathon wrote:Don't even try it here, Sail.

There's just too many things wrong with this that i don't even want to bother explaining.

Like I said, I suck at introductions. Plus, I typed this all (aside from the Deviantart thing) on mobile. The space bar hates me for some reason! :p
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Arglack wrote:Oh look.

Dont fucking advert your discord on the forums.

I wasn't intending to advertise, I was just giving people a way to contact me. Nonetheless, I removed it.
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by Revival Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:44 pm

(Pararenegade)

Wow. That word right there is the stupidest fucking word I've ever seen. That literally means Good Evil. Which isn't neutral. It's a positive being canceled out by a fucking negative. Hmm, let's think of some regular, easy words to use instead of some fake ass words that you pulled out of your ass.

Neutral, Unprejudiced, Unconcerned, Unaligned, Nonchalant, On the Fence, Nonbelligerent, Middle of the Road,
Uninvolved, Undecided. Those are just some normal, regular words that are used. And I just used a google search for synonyms of Neutral.

Sangheili (Halo) | Turians (Mass Effect) | Vortigaunts (Half Life)

Literally who gives a shit.

Sail

Ok AWOLNATION.

I am a Turian addict

Go to a mental hospital.

(as a couple of my friends here might already know)

--------

Now that I'm done criticizing. Let's not be fucking gay as hell and do whatever the fuck you just did and write a normal, introduction.

Hello, my name is [Insert Gayass Awol whatever the fuck name here]. I have been roleplaying on these [SAIL! Awolnation whatever the fuck server names here], and I have came to try out EUPRP. Some people might know me as SAIL, or SAIL. I hope that I have a good time at this community.

See, was it that hard?

Literally I hope you can take a fucking joke.
Revival
Revival

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fulmini

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:46 pm

This introduction fuckin' reeks of grade-A shitlord.

My goal here is to be loved enough (with use of super soft bunnies and ninja varren) to be allowed a Turian character. I hear that'll take time as well as consideration of my interactions with the community; to which I do not doubt will be optimal!

Oh hi I+seriously+lol+d+good+job+op+_7c2d49091f4cb5a2aee9cc83fda229b9
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:47 pm

Revival wrote:(Pararenegade)

Wow. That word right there is the stupidest fucking word I've ever seen. That literally means Good Evil. Which isn't neutral. It's a positive being canceled out by a fucking negative. Hmm, let's think of some regular, easy words to use instead of some fake ass words that you pulled out of your ass.

Neutral, Unprejudiced, Unconcerned, Unaligned, Nonchalant, On the Fence, Nonbelligerent, Middle of the Road,
Uninvolved, Undecided. Those are just some normal, regular words that are used. And I just used a google search for synonyms of Neutral.

Sangheili (Halo) | Turians (Mass Effect) | Vortigaunts (Half Life)

Literally who gives a shit.

Sail

Ok AWOLNATION.

I am a Turian addict

Go to a mental hospital.

(as a couple of my friends here might already know)

--------

Now that I'm done criticizing. Let's not be fucking gay as hell and do whatever the fuck you just did and write a normal, introduction.

Hello, my name is [Insert Gayass Awol whatever the fuck name here]. I have been roleplaying on these [SAIL! Awolnation whatever the fuck server names here], and I have came to try out EUPRP. Some people might know me as SAIL, or SAIL. I hope that I have a good time at this community.

See, was it that hard?

Literally I hope you can take a fucking joke.

Oh hi WnIaRyJ?r

You triggered me so much I broke my own imgur link!

Thanks a lot. :v

That or I just fucking suck at using forums.
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathon Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:50 pm

We already know about the shit you pull.

It won't work here.

I hope I don't have to spell it out for you but knowing you, you would never understand it anyway.
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:52 pm

Agathon wrote:We already know about the shit you pull.

It won't work here.

Correction to my goal: I am here to take over the entire universe. I will be doing so by starring in a gay turian beauty pagent; where we will all wear pink tutus, which will hypnotize the reapers into obeying our every command. We will the use the reaper to secure the milky way galaxy, and from that point the cancer will soread from galaxy to galaxy. Not even Andromeda is safe!

Of course I joke (maybe), I'm just here to roleplay. That's it! Nothing more, nothing less (I'm saving seconds for my pet cabbage.)

Last edited by ArtificialCodex on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by Arglack Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:53 pm

You mean the powergamey roleplay you usually do when it comes to surviving two miniguns, special medigel, turian spec ops and genetic mutations?

Sail, no.

most of us know you from what you did back on Singularity, frontier and FTA, don't think we dont.
Arglack
Arglack

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:53 pm

God damn, stop being such a fucking cancerous faggot with how you talk like that. Shit's never simple with you is it? Playing nice ain't gonna get you shit here, kiddo.
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by mia_the_human Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:55 pm

you're the kind of cancer that shrugs off chemotherapy

mia_the_human

http://thetwowickedsisters.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Revival Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:55 pm

(I'm saving seconds for my pet cabbage.)

Correction to my goal: I am here to take over the entire universe.

Holy shit.

How the hell did you survive your abortion?
Revival
Revival

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fulmini

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:55 pm

In all seriousness, I am just here to roleplay with my current and future friends. That's all. All figments of the past I either don't know nor do I care about.

So yeah.

See you all on the server!

Last edited by ArtificialCodex on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:56 pm

Revival wrote:(I'm saving seconds for my pet cabbage.)

Correction to my goal: I am here to take over the entire universe.

Holy shit.

How the hell did you survive your abortion?

Magic. cyclops

ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:57 pm

ArtificialCodex wrote:In all seriousness, I am just here to roleplay with my current and future friends. That's all. All figments of the past I either don't know nor do I care about.

Good luck with that.
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Arglack Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:57 pm

ArtificialCodex wrote:In all seriousness, I am just here to roleplay with my current and future friends. That's all. All figments of the past I either don't know nor do I care about.

So yeah.

Oh hi Large

Arglack
Arglack

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:01 pm

Arglack wrote:

So yeah.

Oh hi Large

ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathon Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:08 pm

I'm spelling it out for you.

ArtificialCodex wrote:Hello!

I suck at introductions, so here's the thing I put on my Deviantart;

Nicknames: DrtraumaTy, Doc, Sail
Moral True Neutral (Pararenegade)
Preferred Species: Sangheili (Halo) | Turians (Mass Effect) | Vortigaunts (Half Life)

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to my profile; where you see my free time being put to good use! My name is Artificial Codex, though some of you may also know me as "Sail" or "Xavier Tillman." I am an alien-addict who likes to draw, write fiction, and occasionally play video games! Nice to meet ya!

If you want to chat, feel free to shoot me a note! That, or you can add me on Discord / Steam (I'll provide my steam username: Artificial Codex

Alright, so now I'm inspired to write a little bit more.

I am a Turian addict (as a couple of my friends here might already know), I just love their culture and looks! Right now I am writing a series called "Mass Effect: Impunity," which focuses on the recoveryof a turian intelligence agent after being rescued from the terrible clutches of a major crime organization. If any of you are interested, I can share my series on the forums! Icould always usesome second opinions.

So yeah... This intro sucks, but regardless; I look forward to interacting with your characters in server. See you starside!

One: I know you think you're some excellent writer, but this isn't a fucking personal biography.

Two: Alien Addict? Really? I can be a complete faggot but this just makes you sound ERP hungry.

Three: I want to know who you consider your friends here. Also being a huge fuckboy is not going to make you loved here. And don't think the shit you've pulled before won't be having any effect here. You're not getting your Turian that we know. It's fucking gay, and you're just as bad.

It's really nice how quick you are to disregard, though. Pretty fascinating how when there's a goal for you everything becomes faint noise to you. I didn't realize that all of a sudden we were such good buds now. When did that happen?

Last edited by Agathon on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:15 pm

no we already confirmed his new turian character coming in tomorrow

Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathon Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Yes, because we want gay Turian ERP on the server.

That's not how you earn Turians, Sail.

Last edited by Agathon on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtificialCodex Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:20 pm

Agathon wrote:Yes, because we want gay Turian ERP on the server.

Fuck I've veen exposed.

I CANNOT EVEN SPELL "BEEN."

AAAAAA

I won't ERP on server tho.

Last edited by ArtificialCodex on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ArtificialCodex
ArtificialCodex

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathon Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:21 pm

ArtificialCodex wrote:
Agathon wrote:Yes, because we want gay Turian ERP on the server.

Fuck I've veen exposed.

I CANNOT EVEN SPELL "BEEN."

AAAAAA

exsqueeze me
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next