EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incident Report

2 posters

Go down

Incident Report Empty Incident Report

Post by DarthAussie Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:35 pm

To: agreene@alliance.mil
CC: mbanner@alliance.mil
Subject: Incident Report
Offenders: LCpl Jiro Mori, Pfc Laenia Arcia and Multis

Today, prior to the Geth reinforcements arriving, LCpl Jiro Mori and Pfc Laenia Arcia decided, independent of superior orders to hold the trenchline, to advance a significant distance and situate themselves at what was left of a toppled building in clear, open fire of the enemy. They were first ordered by SvC Raik Arglack to fall back to the trenchline. Upon refusing this, I ordered them back unconditionally or they would be issued a NJP. The camera footage attached shows the stubborness of the individuals, who only retreated when HM3 Seclio Dartumus convinced them to.
I have been informed that Pfc Laenia Arcia has had previous issues with SvC Raik Arglack, specifically at a rebel base operation when she ignored orders and advanced, rushing forward.
As I am unable to administer punishment myself without signage of a commisioned officer, I am requesting further action to be taken.

- SvC Kyle Vernon
Attached: Helmet Camera Footage

Last edited by DarthAussie on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarthAussie
DarthAussie

Back to top Go down

Incident Report Empty Re: Incident Report

Post by DarthAussie Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:41 pm

Addendum: Upon further inquiry, the Geth Multis ordered them to do so.
DarthAussie
DarthAussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:01 pm

We'll make it clear in the future that allied attachments are not superiors to be taking orders from. Private Arcia is a repeat offender but I will defer to Arglacks judgement on what to do with her seeing as she's his 'problem'.
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down