EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerberus attack on the Citadel: Huerta Hospital report.

Go down

Cerberus attack on the Citadel: Huerta Hospital report. Empty Cerberus attack on the Citadel: Huerta Hospital report.

Post by Kravis Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:45 pm

Following the terrorist attack on the Citadel by the group known as Cerberus. Huerta Hospital has been nearly overbooked with injured C-Sec officers, citizens, and political ambassadors. With so many other small hospitals already filled up with injured patients. Huerta is one of the largest hospitals on the Citadel and yet are having a hard time finding a room for all the patients. Some have had to be placed in the hallways of the hospital just to make room for the severely injured. One Turian bystander shared with us her story.

"I was just out for a walk with my husband on the Bachjret Ward when all of a sudden we just heard gunfire going off down the street. And I felt my husband's hand on my shoulder and all I saw when I looked at him was a gunshot wound in his shoulder! I thought that we were going to die there if It wasn't for a few off-duty Alliance marines who came to help us to safety." - Kalin Tervarius

Among the people brought in a hour ago were all from different parts of the Citadel, and even worse, Most of them suffered severe injuries. The list below shows just how many people have been brought in the last fifteen minutes.

Marcus Vincent
Mick Earlson
Sarah Valentine
Orius Tervarius
Francis Jeung
Jakrius Zervaria
Thane Krios
David Morrison
Ana Lockhart
Jurdon Kravon
Isi'Vela nar Farah
Nek Paldanius