EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admit stupid shit you did in the server here!

+4
Sly Coopr
Captain Wilhelm Canaris
Mister Vasili
The Laughing Kid
8 posters

Go down

Admit stupid shit you did in the server here! Empty Admit stupid shit you did in the server here!

Post by The Laughing Kid Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:15 am

Hi, I am CP:union.04 I have caused a new meme to go around, The meme is "Metropol is 2, Fuck is 7" I realize that I have brought great cancer to everything

The Laughing Kid

Back to top Go down

Admit stupid shit you did in the server here! Empty Re: Admit stupid shit you did in the server here!

Post by Mister Vasili Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:20 am

you are
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Admit stupid shit you did in the server here! Empty Re: Admit stupid shit you did in the server here!

Post by The Laughing Kid Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:21 am

Mister Vasili wrote:you are
k

The Laughing Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Wilhelm Canaris Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Was on my 05 UNION, A CWU Reporter came up to me to ask about the new units that joined up. My response was to sing the first two choruses of "This is the army Mister Jones" All was IC with 3 other people watching it.
Captain Wilhelm Canaris
Captain Wilhelm Canaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepex Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:24 pm

A citizen came near me, i was in my 05 UNION, he said hello.. I said Move along... End of story Razz
Pepex
Pepex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Coopr Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:23 pm

Laughing Kid, why are you taking credit for a meme you didn't make? You weren't on TS when I made it, please don't go around claiming you started the meme.
Sly Coopr
Sly Coopr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:45 pm

no one makes fucking memes

if you claim to make memes your fucking sick in the head
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden44 Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:24 pm

There's a TS?! LINK PLS?!
Eden44
Eden44

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepex Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:35 am

Sly Coopr wrote:Laughing Kid, why are you taking credit for a meme you didn't make? You weren't on TS when I made it, please don't go around claiming you started the meme.

Oh Sly you missunderstood him, he was saying it in a mocking way, "Hi im union 04" "Brought cancer"
He was not taking credit (actually who does take credit of a meme? Razz) He was just making something comic
Pepex
Pepex

Back to top Go down

Post by Octabian Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Sly Coopr wrote:Laughing Kid, why are you taking credit for a meme you didn't make? You weren't on TS when I made it, please don't go around claiming you started the meme.

No, I started the meme.
Octabian
Octabian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden44 Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:17 pm

i said "die nigger scum" to a fleeing watermelon-holding african character and caused someone to leave
Eden44
Eden44

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:37 pm

Eden44 wrote:i said "die nigger scum" to a fleeing watermelon-holding african character and caused someone to leave
yeah youre actually stupid
Scout
Scout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden44 Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:39 pm

Scout wrote:
Eden44 wrote:i said "die nigger scum" to a fleeing watermelon-holding african character and caused someone to leave
yeah youre actually stupid
I know, Scout. I know.
Eden44
Eden44

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:36 am

ive banned 12 people perm with the reason (you bring shame to this ludis)
Scout
Scout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden44 Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:27 am

Scout wrote:ive banned 12 people perm with the reason (you bring shame to this ludis)
and a few for "nigger"
Eden44
Eden44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:42 am

Buying/building a computer and not killing myself already

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down