EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sergeant-Major Hawkes - Supermutant Application

3 posters

Go down

Sergeant-Major Hawkes - Supermutant Application Empty Sergeant-Major Hawkes - Supermutant Application

Post by Poppa Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:14 am

Steam Name: Poppa
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39855244

How long have you been roleplaying?:
Six years
How long have you been playing serious GMod RP?: Five years
How long have you been playing serious Fallout RP?: Five years
Do you have decent knowledge with the Fallout canon?: Yes, I've played through every single Fallout game excluding Fallout Tactics.

Mutant's Name:
Sergeant-Major Hawkes
Mutant's Age: 240
Mutant's Physical Description: | 8.1 Feet Tall, Hunched | 837 lbs | Green Skin | Superhuman Strength and Endurance | Several Warts on Face | Tattered Red Beret | Ripped Military Uniform |
Mutant's Gender: Male
Mutant's sub-race: First Generation Mariposa Super Mutant

Write a detailed in-canon backstory on how your character became a mutant:

Sergeant-Major Hawkings was a commissioned officer before the bombs were dropped. He was at the ripe age of thirty when Vault-Tec came knocking at his door. They thanked him for his service, and when the sirens went off he knew what he had to do. He was divorced and had his kid taken from him, he knew there wasn't enough time to contact them and make sure everything was okay, so he made for the vault. When the vault shut, he knew everything was gone, and it was time to start anew. He insisted on staying in his uniform, to let everyone know he proudly served his country before it was destroyed, and he would serve these vaults. And that he did, he served the vault for a good twenty-three years before it was attacked by raiders. He couldn't fend them off, so he and a group of survivors escaped the vault and went into the harsh wasteland. He lost many people, but he was smart. He'd trained for more than half of his life to survive out in the wild and in the case of nuclear destruction. Eventually, he and his small crew came across a dandy looking fellow. He'd later figure out this fellow was the Holy Flame.

This kind gent was happy to let us tag along in their adventures, they were going to investigate the source of some mutated animals. It was a group of scientists and they needed help. Our protagonist Hawkings thought it would be a great way to serve, to help these scientists save the world. After days of travel, they eventually came across the Mariposa Military Base. But our main character had to pull back because everyone he saw got slaughtered by mutants and the internal defence systems. But this wouldn't be the last he'd see of this scientist. In fact, he had quite the adventure planned for him.

It was several months later before Hawkings decided to go back to that base. He had joined a group of battle-hardened survivors and ghouls of the before-times. It was the perfect crew, and our main character had tipped them that there was the military base. This was due to them requiring more munitions. He warned them that the place would have mutants and defences but this militia knew they could handle it. But oddly when they arrived, it was quiet. It was too quiet. Hawkings assumed that the place was cleared out by someone else, and they'd have to dig through the scraps. When they entered the security systems were disabled and it seemed there was nothing there. But it was a trap. They were lured into this place by the calmness and emptiness. The Master had set this up all along and intended on making this group patients in his sick experiments. The psychic powers were enough to disable the group of old men, they weren't ready for something like this. One by one they were 'dipped' and out they came to a disgusting creature. The FEV kicked in and rapidly mutated each and every one of them. Hawkings was last, watching his comrades become beasts. But when he came out, green and disfigured, he shouted, "I am Seargent-Major Hawkes!" Trying to maintain what was left of his intelligence. "I've come to serve! Die Commies!"

Give me a brief summarize on what The Unity was and who the Master was: The Master was a scientist who went to investigate the source of the man-hunting mutated creatures, he was exposed to FEV, a rapid forced evolution device. It horribly mutated him into a being with psychic powers. As he consumed animals and creatures he developed multiple personalities. When he created the super mutants he decided he wanted to Unify the wasteland. Creating a perfect race of beings.

Do you understand that if you abuse these authorizations, you can and will have them removed from your character or killed outright?:
Yes

Do you also understand that as a mutant you are not invincible and that you can die just like any other character?: Yes

Write a 10-15 line /me scenario of you roleplaying as a super mutant:
** Sergeant-Major Hawkes would jump out at the man, glaring down at him with a look of disgust.
** 'Character' would jump backwards, leaning back as he looks at the big green beast. He'd let out a short sound of fright before silencing himself.
** Sergeant-Major Hawkes would ball his fists, his veins pulsing as his body naturally flexes. "Fix your posture, maggot!" He'd shout in his booming voice.
** 'Character' would force himself to stand up straight, listening to the every command of this beast.
** Sergeant-Major Hawkes would start to pace around the man, placing his hands behind his own back. "What's your name, maggot? No, lemme guess. You're just a pussy!" He'd shout.
** 'Character' would start to stutter, "Uh n-no I uh-...
** Sergeant-Major Hawkes would say, "I uh, what maggot? You really are a pussy! What do pussies do? They get fucked! Do you want to get fucked maggot?!"
** 'Character' would shake his head quickly, "N-no I would prefer not to."
** Sergeant-Major Hawkes would stop in front of the man, "Well lah-dee-fuckin'-dah, we've got Bartleby, the pussy over here!"
** 'Character' would stay silent, staring at the Mutant, absolutely petrified.
** Sergeant-Major Hawkes would lower his hands by his side, "I don't like you maggot! Make me like you! You've got five seconds!"
** 'Character' wouldn't know what to do, he'd decide to just start jumping up and down.
** Sergeant-Major Hawkes would deliver a hard uppercut against the man's chin as he came back down for about the fifth time. "I didn't like it!"
** 'Character' would literally almost fly backwards, as he was thrown back up into the air by the hit, he'd fall onto his back, his teeth shattered. There'd be blood pouring out of his mouth, and his jaw would be broken.
** Sergeant-Major Hawkes would approach the downed man, pointing down at him, "You better figure out how to please me! Be here tomorrow, or else!"

Extra Notes: I'm not planning on being a man-hunter, but I'd like to have my Super Mutant be mean. My reasoning behind this is because it'd end with either him killing loads of people or him being killed right off the bat. He'll be a regular RP char, not as violent as portrayed in the example. But I do want him to have violent outbursts when he is angry, but most of the time he's just unpleasantly touchy-feely.
Poppa
Poppa

Back to top Go down

Sergeant-Major Hawkes - Supermutant Application Empty Re: Sergeant-Major Hawkes - Supermutant Application

Post by Lapis Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:18 am

+Support.  
Slight memery aside, this character, I think, could end up being a great addition to our server and hopefully with Poppa to our playerbase. He's just memey, Like me. I think giving him a super mutant is a big step for a player only one of us has met, but I trust him well enough not to abuse it or be straight up gay about it. Besides, we have our traditions about what we do when that does happen.

Last edited by Lapis on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lapis
Lapis

Back to top Go down

Sergeant-Major Hawkes - Supermutant Application Empty Re: Sergeant-Major Hawkes - Supermutant Application

Post by Kravis Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:08 am

Pending

I'd like to see some other opinions at the moment, And I wanted to note that your backstory needs work, He was outside a vault when the bombs fell, right outside the door. Which means he either died, or became a ghoul, and ghouls don't become Super Mutants when dipped in FEV, Work out the beginning of the backstory and fix it.

Backstory was worded weird, Backstory is fine, Just want other opinions from the admin team posted here.
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppa Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Apologies for my wording. It was like 1-2AM and I'm not good at proofreading during that time. I promise my RP is worded a lot better than my backstory!
Poppa
Poppa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Accepted

Don't abuse your authorizations. Have fun when the server launches.
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down