EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Geth's Proposal

2 posters

Go down

A Geth's Proposal Empty A Geth's Proposal

Post by Scrat Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:54 am

To: tkelce@extramail.net
CC:
Subject: A Geth's Proposal

Greetings Mr. Kelce,

I am Geth unit Helix, formerly of the 2nd MSRC. You may or may not recall from the few times we have been in close proximity shortly after your rescue from the Quarian embassy situation and our fairly recent operations on the Citadel.

Having said my goodbyes to MSRC, I exit with an experience with a crew who treated me as their equals - unmarred by the horrific reminders of the galaxy's previous encounters with our kind. Four years after the Reaper war, most Geth are still looked upon with fear and suspicion, preventing them from integrating with the galactic community fully. Putting my rifle down to re-join C-Sec for the time being, I am interested in advocating for Geth integration and acceptance, but have no method to make my beliefs heard.

This is where you come in, Mr Kelce. Given your previous comments on being interested in how the Geth proceed, I feel you may be interested in a sort of partnership. If you were to assist me in spreading my efforts of helping the Geth become united with the rest of the organic races, it would certainly be beneficial for your public image to be involved with such a tremendous diplomatic movement.

Please reply at your earliest convenience with your thoughts on this matter.

- Helix

Scrat

Back to top Go down

A Geth's Proposal Empty Re: A Geth's Proposal

Post by Peppuh Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:36 am

To: helix@extramail.net
CC:
Subject: RE: A Geth's Proposal

Hello Helix,
Thank you for the email and proposition. I remember speaking to you on both the ship and the citadel, we had quite a riveting converstation about history while on the Citadel. While I belive we can work together and benefit each other, I believe that you have trouble to attend to on the homefront before you work on the Geth's public apperance. A bloody, or equivalent of what Geth shed when shot, civil war is not good for PR.

I truly believe we can work together but I need to know of any skeletons in your closets because I ain't gonna try to swim across a raging river with cement shoes. I also want to know why left the 2nd MSRC.

- Travis Kelce
Peppuh
Peppuh

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:21 am

CC:
Subject: RE: RE: A Geth's Proposal

Mr. Kelce,

My reasoning for leaving MSRC was entirely to pursue a political career, if not some other civilian career. I had come to realize the extent of unit Legion's sacrifice: for us each to live our own lives, forge our own paths. My path, so I have chosen, is to leave the battlefield. The only skeletons in my closet are the burdens of the path that all Geth share collectively.

With regards to this civil war, the Geth who have chosen to break peace and engage the Quarians are merely hostile renegades. Whilst many Geth want nothing more than peace with organics, some unfortunately refuse to unite. The ideal viewpoint to push is of course the former. If there is any form of diplomatic solution to this I will definitely be taking part. I will be booking a shuttle to the Veil (from the Citadel) in the coming days.

Scrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppuh Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:37 am

WOW, I FUCKED IT UP

Last edited by Peppuh on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Peppuh
Peppuh

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:51 am

CC:
Subject: RE: RE:RE:RE: A Geth's Proposal

Very well. We'll need to look at the shuttle booking times to pick a boarding day and time that works for us or perhaps hitch a ride with the Constianople if they plan on going to the Veil in the near future.
Contact me when you've worked out either of the two.
- Helix

Scrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppuh Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:36 pm

To: helix@extramail.net
CC:
Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE: A Geth's Proposal

Helix, I happen to be a very wealthy man. I have no need to wait and book a shuttle because I own an entire fleet! We can leave when you wish to do.

- Travis Kelce
Peppuh
Peppuh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum