EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Letter to a Graduate.

Go down

A Letter to a Graduate. Empty A Letter to a Graduate.

Post by Scout Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:01 pm

"Dear Draven Miller,

Hello! I would like to firstly congratulate you on completing your N7 course. It's been a long seven years in the making, hasn't it? Not many people can say that they are an N7 Graduate, let alone working with the mighty Commander Greene, but you have quite the loaded plate, and you've handled yourself well. Where did all this come from? Your father couldn't have been an influence, I mean, the man died. I don't mean to be inappropriate, but that's just kinda funny. Perhaps your mother? Where is she now? She seems like such a lovely lady, that ms Miller. Anyways, I've come to the conclusion that it must have been Captain Haddock. So I paid him a visit. Asked him some deep things about you. Personal things. It was hard finding a man that doesn't want to be out in the public, doesn't want people to know he's around. But I have eyes everywhere -- and my eyes landed on him. After our talk, I gathered all the data I could about you. I hope to see you personally in the future. Oh, have this.

P.S, You can really tell when a man isn't use to screaming in pain or terror. Haddock is one of those guys.

screencapture.png (Click here.)

Yours truly,

A."
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum