EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concerning Jason

Go down

Concerning Jason Empty Concerning Jason

Post by Mister Vasili Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:06 pm

To: Tkelce@alliance.mil
CC:
Subject: Jason's Statue

I saw the story on 2157 earlier today. Now, I wouldn't like to get political, especially when it comes to 2157, sometimes being pro human paints you as a racist automatically. Though, I'm sure you wouldn't mind that. I see that you are pretty involved when it comes to Jason's monument being built by the Quarians. Though, I haven't even heard of any sort of memorial for your brothers being built on Earth. Instead of focusing on the quarians, I'd recommend outdoing them instead, if you wanna prove that humans are better do it in your brothers honor and benefit.

I've invested a lot of money in NorHem Resurrected, a very successful privatized company that has a huge sector in reconstruction. Part of their efforts had them building monuments to many Alliance heroes with works such as the Kazimir Trail, they memorialized and exhibited multiple tools of the Reapers destruction such as the terraforming device that let our planet eat a reaper. I'm sure they'll send you more than enough help to build a monument for all the fallen Kelce's who died in the war. It's a great idea that shows how many families were affected by this war, especially our young men who sacrificed their lives. Let them know that Martin Banner will vouch for you and if they don't help I can have a talk to them myself.

I hope the galaxy remembers your brother because of what he did for us in an honorable way, not as a subject of political controversy.

-M. Banner
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Concerning Jason Empty Re: Concerning Jason

Post by Mister Vasili Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:13 pm

P.S. How deep deep Jason's connection with the quarians go other than his relationship with Cana? It really tears me up to ask about them but Jason's becoming somewhat of a political subject, I can't abide by that.
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down