EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncensored Picture of Omega Patient Zero

Go down

Uncensored Picture of Omega Patient Zero Empty Uncensored Picture of Omega Patient Zero

Post by Scout Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:41 am

"After it was clear that it was alright to go outside, I heard a lot of commotion outside my apartment. I went outside to see what's going on, and I saw a lot of researchers all over this Vorcha's body. I had heard the gunshot that killed him about thirty minutes before this whole fungus thing blew up, but being on Omega I thought nothing of the gunshot. Anyways, I'm pretty sure this must be the Vorcha that the ANN article was referring."

Uncensored Picture of Omega Patient Zero 0IICw1U

COMMENTS(942,330):

N8Guy says: "Of course it would be some nasty ass Vorcha, Jesus fucking Christ."

wardley says: "oh thats fucking nasty."

dead&red says: "holy shit someone lit that dude the fuck up, is that his brains next to his head?"

infamousfall says: "^ yup"

Masmerry612 says: "Oh that is gross!"

FuriousBanger says: "I remember some old rumors with a Vorcha following the 2ndMSRC around for some time, but that was a long time ago."

ChadwellOConnor says: "Looks like he got motorized."
WinstonBCrisp replied: "What the fuck are you doing here?"
ChadwellOConnor replied: "I thought I told you I never want to see your face around here again?"
WinstonBCrisp replied: "I will fucking destroy you, O'Connor."
ChadwellOConnor replied: "Listen here you fat fuck, I will shove motors in your ears, your eyes, your nose, your mouth, your - your BELLY BUTTON. You will submit."
WinstonBCrisp replied: "Not until I make your old ass brittle bones crispy like my thick ass wife.
ChadwellOConnor replied: "Who's your wife? Your mom? lol"
WinstonBCrisp replied: "Shut the hell up O'Connor we all know you only got where you are today because you shoveled your mom's poop for five credits a week for eighty nine years.
ChadwellOConnor: "We'll see about that."

urmom12 says: "guys above me are fucking gay"

MartyLamar says: "At least they got the situation under control."

Load More... (Page 1 of 94,233)
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down