EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinned Article: Noveria Now's Annual "50 CEOs Not to Mess With" Released!

Go down

Pinned Article: Noveria Now's Annual "50 CEOs Not to Mess With" Released! Empty Pinned Article: Noveria Now's Annual "50 CEOs Not to Mess With" Released!

Post by Kravis Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:42 pm

Pinned Article: Noveria Now's Annual "50 CEOs Not to Mess With" Released! Latest?cb=20100220190218

“Noveria Now's annual "50 CEOs Not to Mess With" issue hits the net today. The e-mag's number one this year is Phazon Corporate Office's Maximilian Vincent, Also famously known as 'Majestic Max', beating Gallius Narcovus of the Sirta Foundation and third-placer Marcus Fisher of the Hahne-Kedar company. We managed to get a interview with the illustrious and charismatic leader of the Phazon Corporation while visiting his company's office on the Citadel. Below is the thirty-minute interview we recorded for your viewing pleasure."

*The video opens up with Majestic max sitting in a comfy looking chair with his leg crossed over the other. His hands pressed against each other's fingertips and a sly smile picking at the corner of his mouth. He watches the turian interviewer sit down in a chair opposite of him. She fixes his microphone and begins the interview.*

"First let me say congratulations with winning the number one place in the 2190 issue, Max. I wanted to ask a few questions about how you feel about this decision and maybe some more insight on the Phazon Corporation."

Majestic Max smirks saying with a charming, egotistical voice "Of course Dalius. And uh, I'd appreciate it if you say the whole name sweety, kinda ruins the point of nickname." He chuckles and the turian raises a eyebrow. "Right, I'm honored, really I am. It takes a group of intelligible people to see past my campaign for galactic peace that people can understand why I'm the best candidate for it. I'm strong, and I've got the guts to stand up for the people of the galaxy and the Citadel. When someone disrespects you, you don't just stand there and take it because of the fear of media backlash. No, You deal with it, and make sure it stays dealt with."

The turian leans back in her chair saying "Well, It's good to know the man himself lives up to the title. I don't think anyone will be juding your stance on issues now Majestic Max. Seeing as you're obviously full of heart and pride. But I wanted to ask you about a incident that happened about two years ago."

Max raises a eyebrow and his smile slowly fades saying "Sure, go on ahead." His smile soon returns.

The turian adjusts her collar "It was reported by Alliance officials that before the short-lived Leviathan incident on Earth, you ordered mercenaries acting under your company to ambush a Alliance Commando team in a effort to kill them for reasons unknown. The public would like a clear answer to this report. If it is true."

Max sighs and adjusts his posture saying "See, this is what I'm talking about, the media gets a hold of one little detail and decides to try and make it a sensational headline out of it based off of rumors." He takes a glass of liquor nearby and sips from it for a moment saying "Yes, mercenaries employed by me did attack a certain Alliance Commando group supposivly trying to stop a attack or something. But I did -not- order the attack, I hire people who want to work for me from all sorts of backgrounds. So it can be understood that some of these mercenaries, perhaps, convinced each other to kill these brave soldiers simply because of their Alliance background and thought they could get away with it. But you know now that they didn't and they were all killed, and as I stated before the Council. I had no involvement in what happened. And that if I was prosecuted for it. I would sue the System's Alliance for unjust reasoning. They backed down and it was resolved. And I want everyone to know that now. I'm not the bad guy, I'm just a guy trying to do some good in the galaxy where bad guys can be found everywhere in it." Majestic Max leans back and his cybernetic eye glows slightly.

The turian leans back saying "Well, I think those rumors can be put to rest then. It looks like the Alliance even knows now to mess with you Mister Vincent."

Max waves her off saying "Please, Majestic Max babe, Mister Vincent was my father." They both chuckle, Max more so than the interviewer. *The rest of the video seems to be filled with them discussing galactic issues, gossip and other points that have little relevance.*
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down