EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To whom it may bring comfort.

Go down

To whom it may bring comfort. Empty To whom it may bring comfort.

Post by Kravis Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:30 pm

To: adande.greene@alliance.mil
CC: N/A
Subject: Uriel Vertanos

Commander Adande Greene of the Second Marine Special Recon Unit. I write this to you with a heavy heart and a fragmented soul to inform you that Former Kahje Special Forces Sergeant Uriel Vertanos, A Vanguard of Kalahira, has passed away peacefully in his sleep. He was found the morning after by one of his caretakers when they came to check on him. I tell you now to let you know that his life was of great value with his fabled heroics alongside you in the Reaper War and along with the Vertanos Accords which led to us living on our new homeworld. His memorial is scheduled to start three weeks from today's date. And we would be honored to have you at the memorial. In his will, one of his requests was to have his blade and his book sent to you by mail, however. We could not find his vanguard blade, so unfortunately, We only sent his prayer book. Once again, I'm sorry Commander Greene. He was a good man, and he will be missed.

- Captain Ishik Pala, Vanguard of Kalahira.
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down