EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2ndLt Draven Miller

Go down

2ndLt Draven Miller Empty 2ndLt Draven Miller

Post by Kravis Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:01 pm

Select Personnel File.

>Adande Greene
>Martin Banner
>Flynt Thatcher
> Draven Miller :: Draven Miller Selected.

Loading Personnel File.

Unit Identification Information.

Unit Identification Image:
2ndLt Draven Miller Aaed954bf10c0ce9a34dedcaa68dc2cd

Unit Name: Draven Miller
Unit Gender: Male
Unit Species: Human
Unit Ranking: Second Lieutenant

Physical Appearance:
A 6'0ft tall masculine male with a mesomorphic build who appears to be in his early to mid thirties. He has a clean shaved chin with slick black hair. He appears to have a single scar on the top of his lip and his eyes are a dull green color. He speaks with a reclusive or restrained voice.

Unit Vocals:

(Edward Buck, Halo 3:ODST/Halo 5)

Marine General Information.

Unit training:  N7 training, Alliance Marine training, Special forces training, Officers course.
Unit Assignment: SSV Constantinople
Operational Status: Active
Unit Casualty Status: Alive
Previous Post: SSV Perugia
Unit MOS: 11b

Unit Faction Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: Alliance
Listed Liked Factions: Constantinople crew, Citadel, : Turian, Quarian, Asari.
Listed Disliked Factions: Omega, Terminus systems, Mercanary groups : Salarian, Batarian, Vorcha, Geth
Listed Neutral Factions: All other races not listed.
Hostile Factions: Pirates, Slavers, Cerberus.

Unit Personnel Relationships.

Affectionate/Intimate:

Family/Love:
Captain Fredrick Haddock: "Captain Haddock molded me into who I am today, He was harsh on me because he wanted me to excel and be the best, and he knew my limits and when to test them. He took on the mantle of my father after my dad, Frank, died of cancer two years after I joined the Alliance. I haven't seen him since the Reaper War, but I know the old bastards too stubborn to die. I'll see about finding out his current email soon enough and get in contact with him." --|-- "I know you'd be proud of what I became Haddock. I don't know if you're still alive. But once this is all over. I'll come find you old man. And I'm going to buy the whole damn bar." --|-- "I'm not going to let some psychopathic motherfucker be the end of you Captain, I'm coming to help, Just keep that asshole busy."

Respected:
Adande Greene: "The fact that a renown Spectre and N7 Commander decides to take you under his wing for your N7 training means that I'm going to have to be at my best to impress this man, He's a legend in the eyes of those on the battlefield back on Earth, and he's going to be evaluating my training, needless to say, I think this is the first time since the war that I've been nervous." --|-- "Although I don't like to agree with the Commander's orders for me to stay on the ship instead of continue my training, but I think he's waiting to throw me into a situation to really prove myself. So i've been quiet about it for now. He cares about my training, that's apparent. And I think he like's the idea of having a protege under him so I've been humoring him for the most part." --|-- "Since my last update Me and the Commander have been really seeing eye to eye when working together. I've been on a number of assignments with him, and I've recently lead a mission myself in his place to which he considered a success. He reminds me a lot of the Captain in a way of how he feels about his crew. He assures me that he thinks my training is going to be done soon. But hell, if you ask me. Should of been done that night on Mindoir at the bar. Guy's got the liver of a damn krogan." --|-- "I always had my faith in you, Commander, I knew you'd see that I was ready to take the final step. And now that I completed my training, I'll be looking forward to fighting alongside you in the coming battles."

Martin Banner: "The Lt's got a long history that made it into gossip in the trenches during the Reaper War. Was basically Greene's mentor and he always looked up to him. Far as I know messing with Banner is asking for a deathwish and it's a good idea to keep on his good side. He's stern but kind when it comes to his crew. In fact he reminds me a lot of Captain Haddock." --|-- "I need to get around to talking more with Banner."

Liked:
Rena'koris: "Our only quarian on the crew. She's quiet, collective, and sort of keeps to herself, as I would assume most quarians are like. However she's got a lot to talk about when you talk to her while she's alone. I don't know much about her past, but she cares for the crew, and she's hoping that the crew cares back, In a sense, she's hoping the Commander doesn't completely forget about us." --|-- "Me and her haven't talked all too much since the operation on Hymen, Or was it Hyman? I don't know, but I should find some time to chat with her. If she's still around."

Charles Abner: "Abners a soldier to the core, says he's probably never going to be able to retire because he's always itching for a fight. He's resourceful and he follows orders well. Hoping that once I get my N7 we'll work a lot more together in squads like we did in Corsair. My only concern is some of his..decisions..that he's made before, Hoping he can improve himself and carry on from those decisions."

Raik Arglack: "I didn't very much like Arglack when I first showed up, guy was nearly bigger than most of the rooms on the Constantinople and he was a krogan. For me Krogans usually meant bad news, either them being mercenaries or nearly unpredictable with how mad they get sometimes, But Arglack's got his shit under control and he's a fun guy to mess with. Looking forward to seeing more of him in action." --|-- "Arglacks always finding ways to get himself a medal. Aheh. but ah, dude needs to watch out for widows more often. I want my tank in motion instead of dragging his ass during the mission."

Neutral
Navelon Agonis: "I think Agonis is going to shape out to be a great NCO. He handled taking over Arglack's position in Eagle when he went down, and he's on the dot with following orders. Personally I hardly know the guy but I can always use someone that follows orders in a squad."

Disliked:
Victoria Morello: "Someone who showed up right before a mission and suddenly thinks everyone should know her. I have no idea who this lady is. But she is a can of worms that I want nothing to do with. The way she was acting to her NCO's and CO's during the mission on Naxell's moon was horrible. But now I can at least see why half the damn crew gave her the cold shoulder."

Hated:
'Abraham': "I don't know who the hell you think you are, But if you act like you know what kind of person I am then I'm sorry to say you're majorly mistaken. If I come to you and find the Captain dead. I'm going to crack your skull open and rip your brain in half to see if you got any fucking clue on how bad you just fucked up."

Feared:
The Reapers: "From the beginning, to the end, I was stuck there for almost ten months. Never getting a good night's rest. Never a relaxing moment. During that time. I wasn't Miller, I wasn't myself. I wasn't human."

Unit History.

"Right, Second Lieutenant Draven Miller. Crew of the SSV Perguia. Before we continue on with your N7 training, I'd like for you to go over your operational history as a member of the Earth Systems Alliance. Let's see...Your record starts back at the beginning of the Skyllian Blitz. you were on the planet of Elysium when it came under attack. I'll allow you to go on from here, I just need to make sure your service record is correct."

"Alright, no problem. give me a second to think now, It's been awhile...Alright, I'll start from the beginning.."

"It was early in the morning on Elysium when I went to enlist. I was a civilian signing up at the Alliance outpost there at Elysium, taking my first steps into joining the navy. I was scheduled to leave Elysium about a week from that point to be shipped off to basic with a couple of other recruits. It was about two days before the shipment that the Blitz took place, I remember watching the sky being ripped apart as batarian ships destroyed one of the civilian ships in orbit. The colony went into full panic mode, kids and women screaming while the men scrambling to the Alliance to help. My recruiter at the time shoved a avenger in my hand and told me to stay close. I hadn't had any sort of training then, back then I was a young kid working a meat market, so I didn't have a lot of experience with shooting one of these damn things. He brought us the Alliance barracks nearby and told us to grab anything solid to set up defenses with the others. By the time we had gotten most of the defenses up the batarians were crashing down the colony's gates and storming in. I remember killing about..four of them before I took a hit to the shoulder, I was taken to the barracks for treatment. The batarians were tough, but the Alliance knew how to hold their own."

"When I went out again the batarians had set up a defensive line at the gates. Trying to send in men when they could. Our defensive line was failing and we were losing too many men to push them back and seal the colony's breach to secure the area. I won't lie and say I didn't have thoughts about what would happen if we didn't hold them back, My service record would of been a three hour battle which would of ended with my head on a pike. That's when we heard the rallying cry of a Alliance marine to hold the line, He lept over the barricade and proceeded to take on the batarians single handily while we provided covering fire, He actually managed to seal the breach and secure the colony, all by himself."

"Do you know who that marine was, Miller?"
"I didn't catch his name at the time, I was too busy celebrating the Alliance ships coming to save our asses, but I learned who was later, no other man could of done what he did, Commander Shepard himself."

"Right, now let's fast-forward a couple of years, Your training allowed you to be forwarded as a corporal in the marines, You were put under command of Captain Fredrick Haddock of the 42th Shock Trooper division. One of your first real missions besides dealing with rebels and pirates was a attack on Eden Prime by the Geth, This was perpetrated by Saren Arterius, a rogue spectre who turned out to be a pawn of the Reapers. What happened to your unit back then, Miller?"

"I was with Captian Haddock when we were attacked, Now, Haddock was like a father to me after my blood father died of cancer. Happened a few years after I enlisted. He was there for me, and he was always hard on me, trying to mold me into one of the best. We were suppose to go meet with some civilians to discuss installing new GUARDIAN defenses when we came under attack. Haddock took the platoon and me to secure the nearby town. Thankfully for us, the Geth were only there for the excavation site nearby, but that didn't stop them from attacking the town to keep us away. We put up a good fight, didn't lose any men against them thankfully. When they fell back along with...Sovereign, we moved in to secure the site, That's where we met Commander Shepard after he'd gotten too close to the beacon. We helped clean up the area and made sure Shepard got back to his ship in one piece."

"Interesting, now I wanted to discuss the part you left out in the Eden Prime story."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Miller, For you to move on to your N6 training I need a complete, factual history of your service record confirmed by you. I want the details on what happened, I'm not here to berate you."

"...Okay, fine, We were moving in towards the excavation site to extract some civilians who survived the encounter with the Geth. One of the huts we found had a group of civilians with one of them acting strange, Apparently, He had some sort of psychological break down from seeing the husks up close and he was scared. Captain Haddock asked me to make sure they civis were okay so I went around making sure everyone was good to move. That's when the scared guy had some sort of episode and lashed out at me. I was scared, startled the hell out of me. So I told him to get back, He yelled and attacked me... I panic'd and I gunned him down. Scared the hell out of everyone else and myself. When the site was clear I was taken back to place to explain what the hell happened.."

*Unfortunately. Most of the record predating the Collector era and Reaper war are unavailable at this moment. Please contact a supervisor to report this error.*

Last edited by Kravis on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:48 pm; edited 21 times in total
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

2ndLt Draven Miller Empty Re: 2ndLt Draven Miller

Post by Kravis Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:40 pm

Slight unit update.
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Skyilian Blitz part one update
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Relations, vocals, and backstory updated
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:49 am

Relations update and backstory update i snuck in yesterday.
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:48 am

Minor relations update with voice update again.
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:03 pm

N7 update. Most relations got a update/minor update except for Morello and Agonis. Also put backstory on hold to allow others to find out themselves.
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:48 pm

Relation update.
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content