EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pvt Ivan Lewis

Go down

Pvt Ivan Lewis Empty Pvt Ivan Lewis

Post by drewsane12 Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:59 pm

WEYLAND-YUTANI OPERATING SYSTEM

PLEASE LOGIN

USER: IVYLEW

PASS: ********

PLEASE STANDBY

-Server 1-
Requesting link...
Link accepted!
WELCOME PRIVATE IVAN M. LEWIS

Select File
>PERSONNEL FILE SELECTED.

DETAILS

Name: Ivan Lewis
Vitals: Alive

>>Attached Image(s) Loaded

Pvt Ivan Lewis Gdo7xvs

>Vocal Sample Loaded

Physical Description: This male stands at Five feet, Nine Inches with thin blonde hair showing a low mohawk and mustache, Green eyes, wide cheeks and small chin, flat nose, thin lips, soft arched brows, broad ears, and mesomorph muscular body build.

Main Weapon: M37A2 Shotgun
Secondary Weapon: VP78 Combat Pistol

Current Position: Aboard the (TBD)
Medals and Awards: None
Training(s): USCMC Boot Camp

Faction Allegiance: The United States, the United States Colonial Marine Corps
Listed Liked Factions: N/A
Listed Disliked Factions: N/A
Listed Neutral Factions: N/A
Listed Suspicious Factions: N/A
Hostile Factions: Insurrectionists, rebels, and hostile alien lifeforms.

Personal Relationships

Affectionate

Liked 

Cpl Bobby Oppenheimer - Really cool guy, He cracks the best jokes and throws anything you have right back at you. That keeps everyone in line and straightened out.

Pvt Sailo Lotomau - Nicknamed Pacific. The Company Mascot. This brother comes from the middle of goddamn nowhere from the American Samoa to fit right in our unit. Quite the funny inspiration, especially out on the field. Nothing seems to strike him hard.

Respected

GySgt Neil Iverson - I'm so glad to have this guy as my main lead. I probably couldn't see a better guy to be doing the job, he seems to find any loose ends and put them to use, and also knows anything going on.

Neutral

Henry Wong - This dude just straight up gives me the creeps, Sure he's a valuable asset but it makes me iffy whenever he's around.
<Update>: Why would Wong take the chance to begin countdown on blowing up the insurgents HQ, when we weren't even outside of it yet.

Sympathetic

Disliked

Pvt Boisse Lunes - Nicknamed Loony. I hate this guy with a dying passion.. He really doesn't think before he speaks, violates personal space, and really doesn't know when the shut the hell up. Best thing I could ask for though is he's still a brother and still has our backs out on the field where it really matters.

Feared

Hated
drewsane12
drewsane12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum