EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yang Zhou's Journal

Go down

Yang Zhou's Journal Empty Yang Zhou's Journal

Post by Revival Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:40 am

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MAXwkzvZ-K8ceAK3HlXvDTdGnvKp_CVJBhtFieB_tUs/edit?usp=sharing

This will be updated, the link above is dedicated to having the whole archives of Yang's actions. Every time there is a new entry, the comment will be deleted and a new one will be made to show what the most recent journal entry is.
Revival
Revival

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fulmini

Back to top Go down

Yang Zhou's Journal Empty Re: Yang Zhou's Journal

Post by Revival Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:40 am

12/16/17
OOC: This first one is  written in Kiyokian, and is readable only for character development

First day on the boat from my kiyokian lands. This is a endless blue sea, with nothing else but the smell of salt and the taste of sea in my mouth. I’m the sole traveler on this trip, a gift from my father no dobut. He knew that I had interest in these lands, espeically of the land of Capua. There have been many rumours about this land, and it brought me closer to discovering what this plane of existance held. My father also did force me here after all. He knew war was coming and didn’t want to lose his only son to a losing war. A shameful prospect, and something I wish I could fight. I disgraced Yvilos in earnest. I pray there is some way I can make it up for him in the future.

The sea is going to be my backdrop for the next few days… shall it be a peaceful trip.

A oceans swift wave
Each precise strike against shore
All with a purpose
12/17-31/17
OOC: These articles in between are written in Kiyokian, with a bunch of practice for writing common. It could be understood that he has been talking to a lot of people , questioning what he could do to stop the beings in the temple, working with Jex, and educating himself.

1/01/18

I am only granting you this one silver of mercy, Yang.

Those were the first words I heard before I was knocked unconcious. My mind blanked and I soon awoke on a table with a wood elf above my head. I failed my entry exam when I was attempting to join the Swordsman guild, I thought my oponent was finished when he took a knee, and I watched him jump up and swing his blade down, my helmet is damaged, it was split in half. My head was well on its way to being split as well, before I was healed, thankfully by Nivifi.

But Nivifi isn’t the person who healed me, I heard an old, withered voice. The voice had strength behind it, the likes that I’ve only heard once before… the words of Yvilos. He told me I was granted this one chanced of mercy. The prayer he responded to, was that I hoped this battle would prove my worth to the deity. If I was not struck down by the most recent recruit, I would have had nothing to show. Yvilos must have a plan for me, an idea he wants to show, he wants me to prove my worth, and that is my goal. I have shown myself weak, I need to redeem myself in my eyes, and his eyes, I am honor-bound, and may Yvilos revoke that sliver of mercy shall I fail in his task.

The Might of a blade
Not on quality of steel
But on your own will
Revival
Revival

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fulmini

Back to top Go down