EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majestic Max's retirement from the political world.

Go down

Majestic Max's retirement from the political world. Empty Majestic Max's retirement from the political world.

Post by Kravis Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:16 pm

Majestic Max's retirement from the political world. 6de5f5c38513f35ff9d0f16892741cb4

Today Majestic Max made his exit from the political world today due to internal conflict within the Phazon Corporation as well as the stress that comes with dealing with the public.

"It's was a fun run while It lasted, I enjoyed doing a lot of good to those people in the world. But with the Council begining to finally decide the new councilor after a long four years. I've felt as though my voice had made it through to them. And in return I hope to see a strong leader for Humanity take his or her place on the Council. For now I'd like to re-focus on my company and my investors and hope that the other politicans take note on the good I did. For those who care about what I'm going to do. I plan on investigating some internal conflicts within my company. Perhaps it's nothing or perhaps I really do need to start being stricter with resumes. Until then I wish you all goodnight. If you have any other questions then please regard them to my secretary. Ciao!"

Majestic Max refused to take any additional questions after his statement. From all of us here at the office, We can say we're glad Max is back home.
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down