EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Policies

2 posters

Go down

Server Policies Empty Server Policies

Post by Lapis Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Alright, since some people have made comments about having our server's general rules "on paper" somewhere, I decided to make this on behalf of the Admin Team.

*IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, YOU PROBABLY DON'T BELONG HERE*

Erotic Roleplay
This is strictly forbidden while on the server. Cuddling and maybe a kiss here and there. If it gets hot and heavy, move to steam chat. Make sure no one tries to talk to you ICly during this engagement. Or better yet, just, y'know, don't. There are NO exceptions to this rule, ever.

'Special Snowflake' Characters
We like a bit of variety on our crew, but not to the point where you're an N8 Prothean Spectre that somehow went to Andromeda. Generally just use common sense. If you're not sure, ask an admin. We're always willing to lend a hand in making sure our players can get the best experience from us and their fellow players.

Voice Chat
Voice chat is occasionally used by Admins to communicate with new players quickly, and to sometimes give the honorary screech of map switching. All other occurrences are not allowed, and voice chat should never be used for roleplay. Teamspeak is an entirely different ballgame with its own set of rules.

Server Bans/Permanent Kills
You probably have noticed by now that people die ALOT on this server. It's Mass Effect, what do you expect? Any member of the crew can die at any time. For the most part, we leave it up to RNG, save for a few "scripted" occurrences. Don't get mad if a character you worked hard on died to a shitty roll. It's how the roleplay goes. You can always make new, exciting characters. We've had some of our most memorable characters die here. Now as for bans, if you're banned permanently, it was probably because the administration (Scout, Vasili, Aussie, Kravis, Peppuh and myself) felt you were detrimental to the roleplay or community. Perma-bans aren't usually appealed, but when they are, be grateful. You won't get a third chance.

Minging/Continuous Shit-posting
Generally just common sense, but we have zero tolerance for this, unless the small occasion arises where the Admins decide to play around a bit on the ship or on base. Other than that, if you minge, ya done kid.

Know when to shut the fuck up
This may seem blunt, but if you keep talking when you're being lectured, informed or otherwise, you will be banned, temporarily or permanently. You need to keep your mouth shut if we're talking to you, that goes for between players, and between admins and players. If someone's talking to you, shut the fuck up. If you don't feel like listening, then don't, but there are consequences for not listening.

This will be updated as newer or more updated policies are enforced by the Admins.

Last edited by Lapis on Sun May 28, 2017 8:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Lapis
Lapis

Back to top Go down

Server Policies Empty Re: Server Policies

Post by Scout Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:57 am

"Erotic Roleplay
This is strictly forbidden while on the server. Cuddling and maybe a kiss here and there. If it gets hot and heavy, move to steam chat. Admins will make sure no one tries to talk to you ICly during this engagement. There are NO exceptions to this rule, ever."

i will fucking ban you if i find out you faggots are even doing it on steam i swear to god give me the strength to smite you faggots down
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down