EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bobby "college craze" hilton

2 posters

Go down

bobby "college craze" hilton Empty bobby "college craze" hilton

Post by Scout Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:12 am

====================
General Information
====================

Full Name: **CLASSIFIED***
Nickname(s): "bobby", "college kid", "college craze" "tsnumai bobby" "Doctorate degree in The Study of Racism and the Modern Role of Women and Minorities in America in the 21st Century"
Homeworld: little rock arkanstas
Morale: "leave the lady be"
Relationship Status: Taken 

====================
Appearance
====================

bobby "college craze" hilton 457e58ca-c55f-4728-81ed-a74b777a3e28
bobby during alliance basic training

Hair Style: slicked back and really attractive
Hair Colour: black
Eye Colour: bright yellow
Facial Features: perfectly clean face, perfect beard, very charming and intelligent vibe
Body Features: Scars over Body
Clothing: top of the line college wear
Build: Extremely muscular

======================
Occupations & Hobbies
======================

studying
reading books
reading manga
studying the blade

====================
Theme Song
====================

====================
Family
====================

NOBODY

=======================
Personal Relationships
=======================

Romantic Interest - Good Friend - Friend - Acquaintance - Neutral - Unsure - Dislike - Hatred

]C-SEC Seximus 'judgement' Fuckus[/color] : holy shit, ive known this guy for about a day now and i swear to god if he calls me gay one more time, i'll suck his fucking dick

Lieutenant Cummander Les'Byn Vas Diyk - our reisdent hottie and leader. her ass brushed my cock. she can also walk around without a suit, fuck thats such a turn on. i havent talked to her at all yet, but i think i feel a connection

by Peppuh

[size=12]N8 Spectre Rick Airlock

[/size]

by  -Arglack - totally badass, gotta have a crazy krogan on the team, right?

lemme know if you wanna be added to my relationships

HISTORY

What the fuck did you just say about me, you sexist pig? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in women's studies and have been involved in numerous false-flaggings against anti-feminist Youtube videos, and I have over 300 confirmed user bannings. I am trained in professional self-victimization and I have the top Patreon account in the entire feminist blogosphere. You are nothing to me but another blocked user. I will shut you the fuck up with feigned outrage the likes of which has never been seen before on Tumblr, mark my fucking tits. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again, shitlord. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of progressive journalists whom I've fucked and your words are being taken out of context right now, so you better prepare for their white-knighting, bigot. The white-knighting that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your reputation. You're fucking dead, fedora. I can doxx you anywhere, anytime, and I can check your privilege in over seven hundred ways, and that's just for your gender. Not only am I extensively trained in redefining words, but I have access to the entire database of the postmodern Marxist curriculum of my university and will use it to its full extent to wipe your mansplanation off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what hysterical femtribution your “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn misogynist. I will menstruate fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking over, neckbeard.
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down

bobby "college craze" hilton Empty Re: bobby "college craze" hilton

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:54 am

gay

Back to top Go down

bobby "college craze" hilton Empty Re: bobby "college craze" hilton

Post by drewsane12 Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:22 am

+1