EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raloi Civil War!

2 posters

Go down

Raloi Civil War! Empty Raloi Civil War!

Post by Lapis Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:54 pm

Raloi Civil War! B04ad45a2bf7575b12595d392f3dcac4

This is Casey Spencer reporting from ANN.
An all out war has erupted, sprung from the inner Raloi colonies. The Emperor has released a statement, saying there is outside intervention assisting the "lawless heathens threatening our great empire". The two factions of Raloi clash brutally over colonies, sometimes even engaging in what seems to be tribal battles of honor, using only their natural weaponry. Even the elusive Behīmosu-class Battlecruisers have made appearances, most recently over the Raloi colony of Ormius, where such a Battlecruiser was seen arriving as one of the trademark floating fortresses of the Raloi was claimed by the rebels. Either side has yet to reach out to the Council Races for help, at least publicly. More on this story as it develops.
Lapis
Lapis

Back to top Go down

Raloi Civil War! Empty Re: Raloi Civil War!

Post by Kravis Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:08 am

UPDATED:

New reports are showing that Emperor Terrok, The new Emperor to take the throne after the passing of Emperor Duroka, Has been dethroned from his palace in a all out assault on the Emperor's palace by the rebels. Foshoka Ra'dell. One of the few Seers of the Raloian caste. Has taken the title of Emperor. And has already released a statement to all those watching the attack. "Under fair combat as deemed in the very roots of our culture. I challenged Emperor Terrok to honorable combat. One-to-one. And that the victor would decide the fate of our Empire. As Emperor of the Raloian Empire. I now ask for our people to bend knee and kneel to your new Emperor. And I will do what Terrok could not. I will heal this rift, And I will work with the Galaxy in order to show that the Raloian deserve our place here. And on the Citadel."

Foshkoa Ra'dell was one of the only Raloi to accompany Commander Adande Greene, A human Spectre and war-hero of the Reaper war, aboard the Consantinople. He went back to Turvess after suffering blindness. With his knowledge on the Galactic code. His overall response from the public is generally appealing. With more traditional members fearing that their culture is at risk of being destroyed. Emperor Ra'Dell assured their worries by saying he would respect their ancestors.
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down