EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal

+2
Peppuh
TimothyFitzgerald
6 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by TimothyFitzgerald Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:34 pm

In-game Name: Timothy Fitzgerald

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61991548

Date Banned: 1/16/2017

Ban Length: perma (I think)

Reason for Ban: Leaving in the middle of an IC conversation

Why I should be unbanned: Okay, let's put you all in my shoes. Say on Christmas Eve, you get your 12-year old cousin Garry's Mod. Doesn't seem like it'll impact you negatively, right? Then a couple weeks later, you are playing on EUPRP. The server event just finished, and you (IC) just got off the Kodiak. Suddenly, someone starts yelling at you for asking a question when a Krogan Battlemaster was trying to kill everyone. (OOC) Suddenly, your cousin asks you if you could play Garry's mod with him. You say no. He won't take no for an answer, and starts spamming you. The "bloop" sound keeps barraging your ears, so you join his game in order to tell him to SHUT THE FLYING FUCK UP. You then hop back on to EUPRP, and suddenly, you need to get in the shower. You shower, and when you come back, you are banned.

Tl:DR: I had to leave the server TEMPORARILY to scream at my cousin, had to shower, went afk, and got banned.

TimothyFitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Peppuh Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:09 pm

lol you were banned because you just run around the server not talking to people. You would run up to people and get really close to them without saying anything. I never saw you talk once while I was on the server. You could've also said brb or hey I have to tard wrangle my cousin, I still think you left because you got roasted though
Peppuh
Peppuh

Back to top Go down

Post by TimothyFitzgerald Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Peppuh wrote:lol you were banned because you just run around the server not talking to people. You would run up to people and get really close to them without saying anything. I never saw you talk once while I was on the server. You could've also said brb or hey I have to tard wrangle my cousin, I still think you left because you got roasted though
I will stop doing that AND announce if there are any cousins I have to tard wrangle.

TimothyFitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post by TimothyFitzgerald Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Peppuh wrote:lol you were banned because you just run around the server not talking to people. You would run up to people and get really close to them without saying anything. I never saw you talk once while I was on the server. You could've also said brb or hey I have to tard wrangle my cousin, I still think you left because you got roasted though
and no, I did not leave because I got roasted.

TimothyFitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Coopr Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:25 pm

TimothyFitzgerald wrote:

During an event, while everyone was fighting off some Krogans, you walked up to me and asked 'Have you seen Jex? I can't find him.' as if there was in fact nothing going on. Because of this, I started yelling at you for being dumb ICly to which you got off the server.
Sly Coopr
Sly Coopr

Back to top Go down

Post by TimothyFitzgerald Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Sly Coopr wrote:
TimothyFitzgerald wrote:

During an event, while everyone was fighting off some Krogans, you walked up to me and asked 'Have you seen Jex? I can't find him.' as if there was in fact nothing going on. Because of this, I started yelling at you for being dumb ICly to which you got off the server.

I actually said "What happened to Jex?" The reason I got off was to yell at my cousin who was bugging me to join his game. I then rejoined, but I couldn't finish the IC conversation due to me having to get in the shower due to it being a school night.

TimothyFitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:29 pm

i'll think about it lmfao i've banned probably over a 100 people from this server and ive never once repealed it
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TimothyFitzgerald Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Scout wrote:i'll think about it lmfao i've banned probably over a 100 people from this server and ive never once repealed it
I'd give up every game I own for one more mission on that shitty old server.

TimothyFitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:45 pm

>"Give up every game I own"
>"Shitty old server"
>I have to use meme arrows to explain this
>Worst of all, you're ugly
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post by TimothyFitzgerald Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:18 pm

Mister Vasili wrote:>"Give up every game I own"
>"Shitty old server"
>I have to use meme arrows to explain this
>Worst of all, you're ugly
this is a MASS EFFECT RP server, what's wrong with putting mass effect references in posts?

TimothyFitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Meatball Chef Sam Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:38 am

TimothyFitzgerald wrote:
this is a MASS EFFECT RP server, what's wrong with putting mass effect references in posts?

ur mom succ my pp lol

Meatball Chef Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down