EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rannoch Gambit

Go down

The Rannoch Gambit Empty The Rannoch Gambit

Post by Peppuh Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Days ago, Kelce had offered to make a humanitarian mission to Rannoch, should the Quarians allow him. They reluctantly allowed him to do so but he made the trip nonetheless. Travis Kelce had his landing site in mind even before the trip had been approved. During the Reaper War, the 2nd MSRC took on a Sovereign class reaper in the southern hemisphere of Rannoch. The site of this battle laid within the state of Vaenbay. Travis landed in Canur to a remarkable crowd of about 4 landing pad workers. This did not deter Kelce however, he marched to the Governor's office with about five thousand credits worth of supplies. This was enough to coax the Governor into a handshake outside.

Kelce issued a statement after the ordeal was over "I think things went really well, I made some good friends and built a bridge with the Quarian people. I believe I can apply the knowledge from this trip to everything else. I really see no reason not to get back into politics." We asked if Fisin'Leman Nar Weelazi felt the same about Kelce to which he answered "Yeah."

Last edited by Peppuh on Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peppuh
Peppuh

Back to top Go down

The Rannoch Gambit Empty Re: The Rannoch Gambit

Post by Peppuh Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:36 pm

I hate modeling and will never do so again.
Peppuh
Peppuh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum