EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommendation for Corporal Thatcher to be promoted to Service Chief

2 posters

Go down

Recommendation for Corporal Thatcher to be promoted to Service Chief Empty Recommendation for Corporal Thatcher to be promoted to Service Chief

Post by Mister Vasili Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:38 pm

To: Adande.greene@alliance.mil
CC:
Subject: Recommendation for Thatcher

Thatcher has performed well out of our NCOs. With our increasing ranks due to the stepped up replacement process and willing volunteers, we're going to need some more senior leadership. If we are to choose one from our junior NCOs, Thatcher is the ideal candidate. He does well to remind everyone of regulation and keep marines in line in combat. If he were to hold a rank of higher authority, which he deserves, it would emphasize his job further.

As a marine, Thatcher has a good fighting spirit and holds himself responsible for marines. I asked him what he thought of his own personal ability as a leader. He says he isn't perfect but this is a good quality according to me, if he believes this he is only getting better and only going forward in his career, arrogance is not a problem with this marine. Thatchers been with us since the start and we need marines like him to be at the forefront for the next group of marines moving in. He's done well to do so already and he has already performed actions that merit promotion.

- StfLt M. Banner
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Recommendation for Corporal Thatcher to be promoted to Service Chief Empty Re: Recommendation for Corporal Thatcher to be promoted to Service Chief

Post by Scout Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:46 pm

To: mbanner@alliance.mil
CC: 
Subject: Recommendation for Thatcher

I'll take this into consideration Banner.

- LtCmd A. Greene
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down