EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Laughing Kids Moderator Application

3 posters

Go down

The Laughing Kids Moderator Application Empty The Laughing Kids Moderator Application

Post by The Laughing Kid Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:28 pm

Steam Name:The Laughing Kid

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:80516893

Timezone:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Time Spent on Our Server:Two weeks (Basic rounding)

Have you ever been banned for any reason from our server?: No,I have not been banned from this server.

Previous Experience: Sadly, None. But I was accepted as an admin on a server before it went down (Novabox)

Can any other community owner vouch for you?: I do not know the community owner of the server that I was accepted on, Was not friended on steam, and the forums are down, So you can not contact him, Which means no other community owner can vouch for me.

What can you bring to our server?: A well rounded moderator, I admit  I'm not mature every moment on the server,but this is mostly because some other guy who has been playing for a while (Not a random minge) Just starts being funny, So I join with him, But a quick "Shut up and focus" Will get me working right, Other than that some protection while other moderators are offline, Because I usually can stay on for an extreme amount of time (excluding the occasional AFK)

Why do you want to administrate here?: Well, I love this server. I almost gave up on it but decided to just stick with it, and I am glad I did so, Also, It will be the first time I actually get to administrate, Which is a bonus on my part.

The Laughing Kid

Back to top Go down

The Laughing Kids Moderator Application Empty Re: The Laughing Kids Moderator Application

Post by Eden44 Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Edited: got u fam

Last edited by Eden44 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yeah)
Eden44
Eden44

Back to top Go down

The Laughing Kids Moderator Application Empty Re: The Laughing Kids Moderator Application

Post by The Laughing Kid Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Eden44 wrote:Edit this to say you were banned from the teamspeak.
Thats not from the server, that was from the TS. It was lifted anyways

The Laughing Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:13 am

In my opinion, we have enough staff.
But that's up to Scout.
(neutral)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:29 am

Will put through an operator trial.
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down