EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BananasTheKing's Perma Appeal. Oh boy, this will be fun..

+2
Scout
BananasTheKing
6 posters

Go down

BananasTheKing's Perma Appeal. Oh boy, this will be fun.. Empty BananasTheKing's Perma Appeal. Oh boy, this will be fun..

Post by BananasTheKing Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:51 pm

In-game Name: Coraline Reed. The one and only edgelord.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44795011

Date Banned: No idea.

Ban Length: Permanently.

Reason for Ban: Uh.. being an edgelord? Having a character scared of everything? I don't know.

Why I should be unbanned: Because I want to actually play on this server. Believe me. I know my roleplaying skills were cringey before. I get that. But.. if the way my character is played doesn't fit the server, then I guess I'm willing to change it. This does not mean I would change her personality completely. But she wouldn't at least freak out holding a weapon. I'd also like to request a PK appeal since.. ya know. It's after the Reaper Invasion. Maybe it could be voided, or something else could happen. I dunno. If Scout wants to talk to me about things to improve my character, then he can. I'll really do anything within reason.

That's all I have to say, really. *shrug*.

BananasTheKing

Back to top Go down

BananasTheKing's Perma Appeal. Oh boy, this will be fun.. Empty Re: BananasTheKing's Perma Appeal. Oh boy, this will be fun..

Post by Scout Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:09 pm

make a fucking man and you'll be unbanned
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down

BananasTheKing's Perma Appeal. Oh boy, this will be fun.. Empty Re: BananasTheKing's Perma Appeal. Oh boy, this will be fun..

Post by BananasTheKing Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:16 pm

If you're kidding: Ha.
If you're not: I don't get why I should have to make a male character in order to play on your server. :/

BananasTheKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppuh Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:18 pm

Probably because women are gay and men are cool.
Peppuh
Peppuh

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:29 pm

then i guess you'll just be banned lmfao
Scout
Scout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BananasTheKing Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:32 pm

I'd request that you unblock me so we can talk about this in private on steam, Scout.

BananasTheKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:34 pm

i just got done taking a test so im probably going to eat your ass if you say anything stupid to me
Scout
Scout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:25 am

Did you eat his ass?
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:14 pm

yes
Scout
Scout
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:21 pm

Nice
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyane_Fleischer Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:15 pm

Here you go ScoutBananasTheKing's Perma Appeal. Oh boy, this will be fun.. Wet_nap
Hyane_Fleischer
Hyane_Fleischer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Coopr Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:26 pm

Death! By exile.
Sly Coopr
Sly Coopr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down