EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY RAPTOR

Go down

HEY RAPTOR Empty HEY RAPTOR

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:07 pm

HEY RAPTOR Img_0810

Back to top Go down

HEY RAPTOR Empty Re: HEY RAPTOR

Post by Revival Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:27 pm

Seclio: You like Huwy'lews vas News?

Connor: Um, they're okay.

Seclio: Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Nar Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism from being Quarian that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to El'vis Vas Costeloh, but I think Huwy has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Conner: Hey, Dartumus?

Seclio: Yes, Conner?

Conner: Why are there copies of the Citadel-Style section all over the place? Do you... Do you have a Varren? A little Dog or something?

Seclio: No, Conner.

Conner: Is that a Alliance standard Marine Armor for Turians??

Seclio: Yes, it is. In '87, Huwy' released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Quarian". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends inside the Quarian Flotilla. It's also a personal statement about the band itself inside the citadel. Hey, CONNER!

Seclio murders Conner with an Omniblade

Seclio: Try getting a reservation With Sha'ira now, you fuckin' stupid human!
Revival
Revival

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fulmini

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum