EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cuck 18 y/o white boy destroyed by BBC

+6
Mister Vasili
SailorJerrys
Meatball Chef Sam
Scrat
Sargo922
Scout
10 posters

Go down

cuck 18 y/o white boy destroyed by BBC Empty cuck 18 y/o white boy destroyed by BBC

Post by Scout Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:29 am

Never tell your password to anyone.
1:55 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Yo, I assume you're here to say shit to me because of the argument I had with Agathon.
1:55 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: I don't see why you or any other EUPRP member that decided to add me feels the need to do so, but feel free.
1:56 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: no i just wanted to add you because i thought it'd be funny to say suck my pp faggot lmfao
1:56 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Haha, very adult of you.
1:56 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: very 'adult' of me
1:56 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Unless that was Saracsm. Then gg.
1:56 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: nigga is a video game kill yourself
1:56 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Sarcasm*
1:56 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Wow, r00d
1:56 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: xd lmao
1:56 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: ah the classic anti memer
1:56 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: you get booty mad and then you flip fast when you want to make yourself look cool
1:56 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: anyways good luck on your server relaunch
1:57 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: I'm not mad at all, I'm sitting here quite happily actually.
1:57 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: sure
1:57 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: I am man, killin some bitchin mutants over here
1:57 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: i see
1:57 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Yeah.
1:57 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Though really, feel free to say what it is you wish to say if you want to.
1:58 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: i didnt need your permission but anyways you should probably just save your money because your community is built off a playerbase of failures and most of them are gay and worse of all your probably ugly irl so
1:58 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: idk how you handle sucking in video games and in real life but good on ya fam
1:59 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Haha, good one. Nice insults. Did you get those from reddit or something?
1:59 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: nah i dont go on reddit
1:59 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Perhaps the 101 guide of insults for dummies?
1:59 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: im just telling you your ugly lol
1:59 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: sure
1:59 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Interesting.
1:59 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: thats why i said it
2:00 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Tell me, why do you ban so many people from your server? And honestly without even a second thought from what I can see.
2:00 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: oh thats an easy one
2:00 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: see when you want good rp you just ban people you dont like
2:00 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: and your community stays clean
2:01 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: you dont deal with drama or faggots and you're pretty much set for success
2:01 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: if you come on and be reasonable then welcome but if you wanna get gay with us then ya outtie kid
2:01 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: you know
2:01 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: I ask because I've had so many people, some that are part of FTA and some that actually aren't part of FTA and are recent; tell me how awful your server is and that they can't wait for my server to come up. Or how you've been banning people for such silly reasons.
2:01 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Or how apparently a Recon Squad doesn't exist in Mass Effect.
2:02 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: ah yes because the guys who play as cargo haulers or the people who use to be a task force to hunt reapers after they were destroyed are the lore experts
2:02 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: doesnt really matter ive heard that same line from the same people who owned singulairty and frontier and all that good stuff so
2:02 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: we're still here lol
2:04 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia is now Online.
2:04 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: I mean, honestly; your server lore isn't exactly the greatest either compared to Singularities or Frontiers.
2:04 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: But hey, what do I know.
2:04 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: LOL holy fuck
2:04 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: ya what do you know
2:05 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: we've actually been rping for a year
2:05 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: you guys have been jerking off for like 4
2:05 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: I mean, you go and call someone who wants to be a Recon Squad a 'Snowflake' and yet you've single handedly saved the galaxy from Leviathans and became the second human spectre N7 dude
2:05 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: ya single handingly
2:05 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: I mean, hypocrisy alert.
2:06 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: i also jerked off shepard on the way
2:06 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Yeah, I heard that.
2:06 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Also that Turian chick was one of the most cookie cutter characters I've ever seen
2:06 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: "Heh, you see this board? You'll be on this board; hehehehe."
2:06 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: i actually just live streamed me playing mass effect 1 2 and 3 and said it was our crew
2:06 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: So funny.
2:06 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: I bed you did
2:06 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Wouldn't surprise me from some of the things I've heard.
2:06 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: As well as read on the forums
2:07 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: im sure you look at our forums a lot considering yours havent been active in like 2 months
2:07 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: but anyways i dont need a penis comparing contest
2:07 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Funny, considering that's incorrect and they've been active quite a bit.
2:07 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: like i said 15 minutes ago good luck with your server relaunch
2:08 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Also we have a discord that has people in it constantly. We don't just go to the forums to chat you know.
2:08 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: cool.
2:08 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: anyways i like competition so thats why im trying to tell you good luck
2:09 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: I'm having fun with it man, I don't care about competition or if the server doesn't take off.
2:09 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Hell, I'll keep the server up even if only five people come to it
2:09 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: yeah well thats what you all usually do
2:09 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: but like i said its just a video james
2:09 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: so
2:10 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: You're right, it is a video game; but you say that like it doesn't matter or mean anything.
2:10 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: I mean heck, if it didn't mean anything why would we be talking about them.
2:10 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Am i rite?
2:10 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: um
2:10 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: im just doing this until i leave for basic in the summer lol
2:10 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: And I'm just doing this as a side thing too
2:11 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: i hope you know i added you because
2:11 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: i literally just wanted to see how you'd react to me saying suck my pp faggot
2:11 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: and you pretty much reacted the way i imagined
2:11 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Lol
2:11 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Okay man
2:12 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Thanks for that, I'm grinning pretty wide right now. This whole debacle has been quite funny
2:12 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: 10/10 would argue with again
2:13 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: ya im not fucking talking to you weirdos ever again lmfao
2:13 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: That's a shame
2:13 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: I was enjoying this
2:14 AM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: sure guy
2:15 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: Love you.
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down

cuck 18 y/o white boy destroyed by BBC Empty Re: cuck 18 y/o white boy destroyed by BBC

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:30 am

suck my pp faggot lmfao

Back to top Go down

cuck 18 y/o white boy destroyed by BBC Empty Re: cuck 18 y/o white boy destroyed by BBC

Post by Sargo922 Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:32 am

de_stroyed

Sargo922

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:48 am

There's a point where he should have realized that you were just fucking with him and he went LONG past it responding like a twit.

5/7 autismo, more than i am

Scrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Meatball Chef Sam Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:40 am

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.

Meatball Chef Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Meatball Chef Sam Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:42 am

IM DELETING YOU, BERNIE!

Meatball Chef Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorJerrys Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:05 am

What a derp. I agree with Scrat, he was taking that all a bit too seriously lol.

SailorJerrys

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:06 am

Ayy lmao yo! Dabbed on that thottie!
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppuh Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Xenoxia? More like Fagoxia! Got'em again!
Peppuh
Peppuh

Back to top Go down

Post by Lapis Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:18 pm

xenoxia also known as tiny pp tranny #5

Its one thing when we take it seriously when people use our content we paid for or made ourselves, but its another when a faggot tries to act cool even though our community's been more stable then their entire fucking life ever will be
Lapis
Lapis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:30 pm

Dam son, SAV motherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post by Scout Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:41 pm

i guess it really bothered him because like 9 hours later he sent something else

10:44 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: So like, this morning (It was 8am for me and I hadn't slept for nearly two days.) was pretty much just a memery war between the both of us. Honestly I don't know what you're like as an actual person, honestly I couldn't care what your lore is, the only thing I don't agree with is your position on banning people for the slightest thing; but it's whatever cus it's your server. There's no need for any kind of stupid bad blood between the both of us or any reason to continue any childish insulting behavior, it's just not necessary.
10:44 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: And was honestly a rather pathetic thing that happened last night/this morning. So you keep doing you and I'll keep doing me
12:46 PM - [FTA] Xenoxia is now Online.
12:51 PM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: did i bother you that much lol
12:51 PM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: this wasnt that serious dude i literally just called you a faggot and told you to suck my pp
12:51 PM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: i think youre overthinking the whole encounter
12:52 PM - [FTA] Xenoxia: I wasn't bothered at all, we were both memeing each other; nothing more to id
12:52 PM - [FTA] Xenoxia: it*
12:54 PM - |EUPRP-O| Scout: k
1:17 PM - [FTA] Xenoxia is now Online.
Scout
Scout
Admin

http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:46 pm

2:04 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: I mean, honestly; your server lore isn't exactly the greatest either compared to Singularities or Frontiers.
2:04 AM - [FTA] Xenoxia: But hey, what do I know.

cuck 18 y/o white boy destroyed by BBC PQo7e8E

Holy shit I can already tell you as one of the first members of Singularity alongside Eyecberg, Humper and the rest and I assure you the fucking lore was assine and this faggot, whoever he is. Is a fucking moron.
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Arglack Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:14 pm

I honestly regret playing there more than I did before
Arglack
Arglack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down