EUPRP and 2D-6R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

real quick

+4
Humpy
Mister Vasili
Peppuh
mia_the_human
8 posters

Go down

real quick Empty real quick

Post by mia_the_human Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:40 pm

I've caused stress to the entire community, old and new, and that's not cool. Whether or not you guys accept it, I'm sorry. We're all here to chill and play games and I was an annoying bitch, trying to "fix" a problem that was almost entirely my fault.

I like everyone in this community in some aspect or another. I've been a total bitch to you guys, and it's a result of me not knowing how to handle problems correctly because I have autism. Here's a love letter for every fucking member of the community I can think of that might have been affected by this.

Arglack
You create funny art for the community to enjoy, even though you don't have to, and you're patient when people rush you on it, which is highly respectable. All we need to do is bleach your disgusting brown skin, and you'll be golden. (Thanks for making art and thanks for staying chill and loyal to the community through all of our ups and downs.)

Lapis
Although you and I have the faggotry inside of us to create the entire LGBTQ+ population, we have a great dynamic when we're willing to cooperate. You and I have had conversations that I feel are really important for reasons that stretch beyond EUPRP, and since no one gives a shit, I won't go into that too deeply. But I will say, now that everyone's looking, that you're a smart kid who's got a lot of fucking potential. Thanks for the hard work on the server and it's nice to see you improve.

Kravis
You're an icon for me in the creative department because your ambition when it comes to creating a good time for the players, which is a quality that I have to work on in my writing/ roleplay. Also, the amount of gas that comes from your body is beginning to resemble the mating call of a penguin (link here for reference). Don't take this as a compliment, you fucking freak.

Agathon
Thanks for coming back. Here's your reward: (link here)

Atlas
I like your character, and I hope that maybe at some point I can bring back Vicky, because I think your character and Vicky have a lot of potential. I think you saw that, too, before I started to randomly stop passiving. If Vicky doesn't come back, I'm still determined to talk to her with my new character.

Humpy
Please get on teamspeak. You don't have to talk, but at least come in because a lot of people like you, including me.

Revival
I don't have much to say besides thanks for not causing problems.

Draymour
One time, I listened to a girl cry about her character getting kicked off of the crew for at least an hour. Thanks for being a champ about the loss of Jex. From my short time here, I've seen a lot of real weak bitches get mad about the loss of their characters.

Sam
No matter what drama is going on in the community, you're in the background mashing together some meatballs. Normally, it pisses me off because I'm always trying to get some point across and hearing you meme was frustrating, but I see the genius behind it all.

Scrat
See Humpy's love letter.

Vasili
The energy you have inside of you that goes purely into shitting on people is truly inspiring. This is not sarcastic. It might not be my place to say anything, because you might not give a shit, but it's always nice to hear about what's going on in your life. I also really appreciate your sense of humor because you take stupid, useless shit and make it funny and that's my favorite kind of joke. You're the best shitty uncle figure I ever could have had.

Andrew
Every time I have a genuine conversation with you, it almost makes me want to click on the 3,000 YouTube links you send me daily. I'm really grateful, also, that you saw that Kravis was the new mic spammer in town and you respectfully gave your title to him.

Tommy
You piss me off a lot, but you always say some pretty meaningful shit when you're serious, so thanks for that. No jokes here because I'm terrified of you and your roasting power.

Outro
You're pretty underrated in the community, in my opinion. You're fucking hilarious and your characters are always completely different and each character is created well regardless of that. Creating characters that are completely unlike each other is a rare talent which you have, and I look up to that.

Scout
You go through a lot of shit to make sure the entire community has a good time every day that they're here, and you even go far enough to give advice to players about their personal lives that, so far, has proven to be pretty effective. Your hard work does not go unnoticed.

Pepper
Although we've got a lot of problems, there's a lot about you that I respect and look up to. Somehow, you make your never-changing sense of humor seem fresh and new, and I find myself laughing at the shit you say, which I would have never laughed at if I didn't join this community. When you and I talked to each other one-on-one, we said some pretty meaningful shit to each other and I'm grateful for that, and I'm hoping that somehow I can return to that friendship I had with you, because I really appreciated it. Although it's the fucking BANE of my existence, your stubbornness and debate skills can reinforce the most ridiculous ideas. Kinda like Hitler. Basically, you're Hitler, and I'm okay with that.
I'm sorry for all the times I pissed you off. Hopefully, you'll accept it and we can move on, because you're really the only person that I'd genuinely like an acception of my apology from. Also, sorry if I got a little too gay in public here with your love letter, but I gotta show this community that I mean business this time somehow.

mia_the_human

http://thetwowickedsisters.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

real quick Empty Re: real quick

Post by Peppuh Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:09 pm

k
Peppuh
Peppuh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:11 am

this is not real quick
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:11 am

now i have to ban you for lying
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post by mia_the_human Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:20 am

:/

mia_the_human

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:15 am

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post by mia_the_human Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:10 am

lol he doesn't have hair

mia_the_human

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppuh Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:39 am

What gives you the right to steal other people's jokes, Mia? Also, I'd say the Hitler comparison fits you more. We have given you Austria and the Sudetenland in our community meets and you agreed to stop. We all know you're going to demand Danzig and invade Poland.
Peppuh
Peppuh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:53 am

I'm America
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post by mia_the_human Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:34 am

i'm guam

mia_the_human

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppuh Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:14 am

Are you Guam because you like Guam or is it because of Donnie?
Peppuh
Peppuh

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppuh Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:16 am

Lapis wrote:
Peppuh wrote:Are you Guam because you like Guam or is it because of Donnie?

guam is kravis' joke btw

Mia is not Kravis, you fool
Peppuh
Peppuh

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppuh Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:46 am

You have been visited by Based Bomber Harris and utter destruction of your enemy's infastructure will come your way but only if you say "Bomber Harris, do it again"
Peppuh
Peppuh

Back to top Go down

Post by mia_the_human Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:49 pm

k

mia_the_human

Back to top Go down

Post by Humpy Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:00 pm

i dont go into teamspeak because kravis will meme me

the cunt
Humpy
Humpy

Back to top Go down

Post by mia_the_human Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:57 pm

do it 4 me

mia_the_human

Back to top Go down

Post by Meatball Chef Sam Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:26 pm

I can't feel my legs

Meatball Chef Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppuh Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:27 pm

that's because you have no arms, sam
Peppuh
Peppuh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:29 pm

Mister Vasili wrote:
And kravis is mgs3 remastered cutscenes HD

real quick Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqXlhtnJd_uiGVaWEehl8Yp-xDhE5QHK7s9cx4b2HAq8xo_K63

Delet this
Kravis
Kravis

Back to top Go down

Post by Meatball Chef Sam Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:32 pm

Only God Forgives

Meatball Chef Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Gungi Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:36 pm

what the fuck is this